I'm totally and utterly heartbroken.

Go getum Gunny.............

Us Canucks well lets say . how do you pu tthis,,

Hmmmm

Well hmmmmmm

I was in Arty..... and we NEVER let hmmmm you know

Hmmmmm

Gay guys are a good thing. As a heterosexual, single man ~ I encourage ALL other men to be gay ~ the more gay men ~ the more women for straight guys like us!

As a matter of fact ~ gay guys could possibly be a straight guy's best asset in finding willing, babes.

I had a friend of mine in the Marines, who told me that while stationed at Marine Barracks ~ Hawaia he met a guy, and became buds with him. Charlie is a die-hard sports nut. He use to hang out in a sports bar after work. He meet this guy ~ they would sit around and talk about various sports, teams, shoot darts, play pool, what have you. Charlie told me that after about six months of knowing this otherwise "normal" guy that he let it be known that he was gay.

Charlie told him, "Look! To be honest with you ~ the whole subject just turns my stomach~! And, I'd soon as not discuss it! Tell you what ~ we can hang out here at the bar ~ talk about sports, what have you, but I won't discuss my personal life with you ~ and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't discuss yours! Deal?"

"Deal"

About six months later ~ the guy brought it up again. Charlie said he went ape on him about it. The guy told him, "No, no! You've got me wrong. The reason I bring it up, was because being gay, I go to gay clubs, and I meet lesbians ~ and some of them are really babes ~ we call them "lip-stick" lesbians, and they ask me if I know any straight guys, because from time to time they want to get with a straight man."

He showed Charlie some pictures, and Charlie told him to send them around to his place. He siad he was sitting around the apartment one Saturday ~ there was a knock on the door. He opened the door, and there stood a burnette ~ he asked if he could help her, and she told him "Steve" had sent her over. "Oh! Oh! Come on in!" Before he could shut the door and turn around, she had already taken her shirt off and was un-doing her bra. "What are you doing?" he asked. "I came here to have sex, and I don't have a whole lot of time ~ before my girlfriend gets to wondering where I'm at! So, we need to get busy!"

The next day there was a blonde, the next another brunette, then a redhead ~ finally he told "Steve" don't send anymore ~ I've got ALL that I can handle. No anniversaries, birthdays to remember, no flowers, cards, romancing ~ just pure un-adulted sex!

I don't know if the story is true or not, (Charlie could "spin" the sea stories {Sea Story ~ Marine lingo for BS ~ the difference between a fairy tale and a sea story is that fairy tales start out "Once upon a time,...... while sea stories start out,........."This is NO SH*T, DUDE!"} but its a good story to tell around the bar with the fellas ~ LOL

But, at any rate the more gay guys there are ~ the more women there are for guys like us ~ so when they get to whinning about all the GOOD men are either married or gay you can put the big boy britches on, step up to the plate and say, "I'm neither one ~ what's your name?"

CryingCanuck

I'm not homophobic either......

Here in the land of the Igloo, actually I live inteh banana belt of Canada... no snow here well not much , we're apparently more enlightned the Supreme Court of Canada had that law changed that homosexual and Lesbians may marry. I heard the same story you mentioned Gunny, only it was a guy in the Army and he was stationed in Germany.

• Author

I've not actually heard that story, but I can tell you that it really DOESN'T pay to be homophobic anyway when it comes to impressing women.

A lot of women have gay friends, and if you can get along with them without any issues, then you're already scoring some points in those womens' eyes.

And anyway, what the hell has happened to my thread?? :D

I'm not homophobic either......

Here in the land of the Igloo, actually I live inteh banana belt of Canada... no snow here well not much , we're apparently more enlightned the Supreme Court of Canada had that law changed that homosexual and Lesbians may marry. I heard the same story you mentioned Gunny, only it was a guy in the Army and he was stationed in Germany.

I'm against Gay marriage ~ if they get married ~ how are they going to convert other men to the gay lifestyle? :laugh:

I've not actually heard that story, but I can tell you that it really DOESN'T pay to be homophobic anyway when it comes to impressing women.

A lot of women have gay friends, and if you can get along with them without any issues, then you're already scoring some points in those womens' eyes.

And anyway, what the hell has happened to my thread?? :D

IMHO, if a man can find "true love" with another man ~ more power to you. Me? I'll stick with the women!:love:

• Author

Ok, here's a funny story for you all regulars, who, by now, know my wife just as well as I do. ;)

Today, I was sat talking to a friend who'd popped round and we were playing with the kids. My wife turned up to 'borrow' the car, and as she noticed that my friend was there, she kinda put on a bit of a show, making a fuss of the kids, sitting BOTH of them on her knee, and reading them a story. Huh? Like when has she done that recently?

Now, bear in mind that she moved out just over a week ago into a rented room, left the kids here with me, and just bailed out on our entire marriage and family without warning, guess what the book she read them was?

Yep, this one...

Jeez.

Incidentally, she's popping around here a lot these days - twice today, once yesterday, she's coming again tomorrow (to stay the night). She's either thinking she's f***ed up, or she's really pulling the piss. Again, excuse my French - I think I'm reaching the anger stage now. ;)

Un-beliveable!!!

I think you should sell your story to Lifetime TV ~ at least make a couple of bucks off it.

What does "pulling the piss" mean ~ never heard that term?

• Author
What does "pulling the piss" mean ~ never heard that term?

It's a UK thing. Ummm.... 'taking the mickey', 'having a laugh', 'being given an inch and taking a mile', 'being offensively bold'.