Is this considered child abuse/neglect?

tinktronik
We have now entered. The twilight zone. doo doo doo dooooo.
Love porkchop, B_O , what do you think of the dom suggestion? Perhaps you should try it . Suga's job suggestions are creative if nothing else , really, she's quite good at it.Perhaps she sensed that you would join this thread and it's really you who would prefer the fisting or a more advertizingish job ?
tinktronik
Hey Tink can you tell me how to cancel my membership please...I want to find more fun things to do with my time...thanks...Im sure you would love to help.
I'm not really sure how to cancel membership . I'm supposing your refering to LS membership?
blind_otter

I think you just sorta leave. Course then you can always come back.

I don't think I could carry off dominatrix with my new haircut. I look too cheerleaderish. :lmao:

tinktronik
I think you just sorta leave. Course then you can always come back.

I don't think I could carry off dominatrix with my new haircut. I look too cheerleaderish. :lmao:

Cheerleaderish ...Now thats a word I couldn't have spelled correctly on my own. You could always spike up your hair a bit and go for the naughty red pleather look . Do you have any garbage bags handy?
tinktronik
ok have fun Blind_Otter and Tink.

LMAO

You too Suga, and be sure to have that great day. OK .Good luck with those classes.

You to stink...have fun with your friend who takes fists up the ass...Im sure yall have a great time...LOL

tinktronik
You to Tink...have fun with your friend who takes fists up the ass...Im sure ya'll have a great time...LOL
Oh, no , you've got it all wrong , he was actually the one giving the fists up the ass, not really my thing , but hey, to each his own.

Let me know when you want to have that spelling bee .Starbuck's is doing a promotional thing to encourage correct spelling right now. Perhaps they would be interested in your betterment. They've got words like brunneous , pulchritude and ambidextrous stuck to their windows .I got smarter just sitting there this morning.

Y'all isn't even a real word...LOL

Im not worried about it ok...Im glad you found an interest in my betterment...but hey like you said to each their own...if you can except some prostitute guy stinking his hand up peoples ass for money then Im sure you can find a way to deal with my misspelled words.

tinktronik

Slang contraction for the 2nd person plural pronoun, utilized amongst the indigenous populations of the southern continental United States.

Origin: Often incorrectly attributed to the contraction of "you + all," the word actually originated from the fusing of "[COLOR=#0e426c]ya[/COLOR] + all." The kind of fella who would say ya'll for the first time would not be enunciating a clean and crisp "you" in his daily speech. "You" wasn't in his spoken vocabulary, but "[COLOR=#0e426c]ya[/COLOR]" was. Now, try to say "ya all." It is actually not easy to do as two separate words. To say it with a normal cadence, it already almost sounds like ya'll, but with the slightest stutter. "Ya all" quite naturally slips into the familiar pronoun we all use. [COLOR=#0e426c]Ya[/COLOR] + all = ya'll. When you look at it that way, the placement of the apostrophe after the "a" makes sense. Alternately, you + all = [COLOR=#0e426c]y'all[/COLOR]. However, the ya + all transition more naturally illustrates the origin of "ya'll." "You all" is cumbersome, although that is usually how yall is explained to uninitiated Yankees, whose experience with "[COLOR=#0e426c]ya[/COLOR]" is often limited. "You all" just doesn't lead the the inevitable ya'll that "Ya all" does. However, [COLOR=#0e426c]y'all[/COLOR] is an accepted alternate spelling.

Your right not everyone uses it , but when in use does use contraction form . Its a southern Thang'

Like I said Im not worried about it...thanks anyway...I would really like to cancel my membership here...I dont think I want to continue posting because I dont have good spelling and it obviously upsets anal people like yourself.

tinktronik

Im not worried about it ok...Im glad you found an interest in my betterment...but hey like you said to each their own...if you can except some prostitute guy stinking his hand up peoples ass for money then Im sure you can find a way to deal with my misspelled words.

I don't know that I personally am interested in your betterment .I thought you were , if you are it's great , but if not , thats okay too. The friend of mine no longer sticks his arm up anyones ass as far as I know , or at least he dosn't tell me about it if he does . I thought you were the one who wanted to deal with your words ?

blind_otter
Cheerleaderish ...Now thats a word I couldn't have spelled correctly on my own. You could always spike up your hair a bit and go for the naughty red pleather look . Do you have any garbage bags handy?

I just had to buy some. My garbage man hates me and my neighbor. He keeps running over our trashcans. I think it must be suga stalking me.

tinktronik
I just had to buy some. My garbage man hates me and my neighbor. He keeps running over our trashcans. I think it must be suga stalking me.
You think Suga is your garbageman? Wow wouldn't that be a wild coincidence! Thats just Trashy running over the cans like that. I have a mailman like the one in the Chevy Chase movies with the books about the squirrels , do you remember that movie ?
blind_otter
You think Suga is your garbageman? Wow wouldn't that be a wild coincidence! Thats just Trashy running over the cans like that. I have a mailman like the one in the Chevy Chase movies with the books about the squirrels , do you remember that movie ?

Yes! I remember being pissed off that he didn't realize his books were all crappy and then he got pissed at his wife because she read his book and started crying because it was so bad. :laugh:

I have asked them to replace the trashcans. But noooo, I have to beg them. I told them that I'll just keep putting the broken one out there. The trashguy cab wrestle with the pieces.

tinktronik
Yes! I remember being pissed off that he didn't realize his books were all crappy and then he got pissed at his wife because she read his book and started crying because it was so bad. :laugh:

I have asked them to replace the trashcans. But noooo, I have to beg them. I told them that I'll just keep putting the broken one out there. The trashguy can wrestle with the pieces.

Hahahahahahaha. My neighbors keep stealing my recycling bin , I'm not quite sure why though. Perhaps they are trying to take a stand against recycling .Now that would be something to be remembered by, singlehandedly ending the recycling movement.

Damn BO- glad that you got here before I did. This thread pissed me off.

It's certainly not a competition but pardon me if I didn't have time to worry about haircuts while my stepfather was trying to molest me and my mother was denying it ever happened! :eek:

Good one Pixie!

I didn't read the whole thread because I couldn't take this girls whining anymore but when I was 14 through 18, I took MYSELF to get my haircut. First on my bike and then was I was 15, I bought a moped with my babysitting and paper route money and took myself shopping as well...(Sorry for the run on sentence..bad day today..don't care about grammar or spelling.)

Point is..you're a spoiled little brat and should be ashamed for not speaking to your mother. You have no reason to not speak to her. Her telling you how tough the world is and how tough making a living is was her way of preparing you. I mean you couldn't even go to get yourself a haircut at 16, so of COURSE she needed to tell you those things.

By the way, I'm HIGHLY suspicious of the fact that you earn SIX FIGURES...HIGHLY suspicious. Has anyone else questioned this? Guess I should read through the thread.

As far as the vacation thing..uh, you were under HER roof honey. So even though you were 18, you were still a CHILD in her eyes. Not independent enough to even go out on your own yet. She was SMART to make you go on vacation. She was DOING HER JOB AS A MOTHER in order to make you independent and get your rear end out of her house! And it worked! You left.

Shame on you for not talking to her. I'll bet you have NO idea how much she actually did for you. Now GROW UP and sit down with your mother like an ADULT!

• Author
Good one Pixie!

By the way, I'm HIGHLY suspicious of the fact that you earn SIX FIGURES...HIGHLY suspicious. Has anyone else questioned this? Guess I should read through the thread.

But I can tell you this, I am in one of the most lucrative areas in on-line marketing which is adult entertainment. So what I do is create web pages and send surfers to adult websites and earn a commission. So basically what I do is promote adult affiliate programs on-line.

Sometimes I just say I work in "online marketing" because it's no one's business exactly what I am marketing, but if people want to know I'm not afraid to tell them. I'm proud of what I do, it allowed me to stay home, I don't have to commute, I don't have a boss, I can work in my pj's from home all day long, and make a good living too.

And it's not that hard to make good money promoting adult affiliate programs on-line. To be honest it's actually quite simple, and as I'm sure you know, sex sells.

But I can tell you this, I am in one of the most lucrative areas in on-line marketing which is adult entertainment. So what I do is create web pages and send surfers to adult websites and earn a commission. So basically what I do is promote adult affiliate programs on-line.

Sometimes I just say I work in "online marketing" because it's no one's business exactly what I am marketing, but if people want to know I'm not afraid to tell them. I'm proud of what I do, it allowed me to stay home, I don't have to commute, I don't have a boss, I can work in my pj's from home all day long, and make a good living too.

And it's not that hard to make good money promoting adult affiliate programs on-line. To be honest it's actually quite simple, and as I'm sure you know, sex sells.

So what you're telling us is you're just one step away from prostitution..whatever.

I just find it VERY interesting that out of ALL the points I brought up in my post, valid points at that, you chose to focus in on the part about how much money you make.

Shame on you! This says SO much about you. You are a materialistic, shallow girl. I'd be ashamed to have a daughter like you.

Have a damn heart and give your mother a chance. You didn't raise yourself for god's sakes! What's your problem with her? You're an adult now. You're responsible for yourself and ALL your choices, whether they be good ones or bad. She no longer has any hold on you. No say. What would it hurt you to give of yourself and make your mom happy. Didn't she do a LOT for you? Were YOU a model daughter to her?

Man, I hope your daughter never treats YOU the way you're treating her. You'll see, if you ever have kids, how hard it REALLY is. You'll see. And then it might be too late to say you're sorry to your mother.

So better do it now so you have no regrets in your life. Really, you should do it. And my sense tells me you KNOW you should do it. You may be a little spoiled but I don't really think you're a stupid girl.

Good luck in doing the right thing.

• Author
So what you're telling us is you're just one step away from prostitution..whatever.

Umm, I make websites and send surfers to sites? I am not ON the sites, I don't show myself. How is this prostitution?? :laugh: I am a webmaster, I am not IN the websites.

For example wha I do is make websites/pages, get traffic/visitors through either other sites or Google and send the visitors to a pay site such as Vivid Video for example, and when I make a sale I get paid... this is prostitution? I am certainly not selling myself :laugh:

It's like selling any other thing on-line such as cell phones, evidence eliminators, memberships to astrology sites , except it happens to be sex!

Umm, I make websites and send surfers to sites? I am not ON the sites, I don't show myself. How is this prostitution?? :laugh: I am a webmaster, I am not IN the websites.

For example wha I do is make websites/pages, get traffic/visitors through either other sites or Google and send the visitors to a pay site such as Vivid Video for example, and when I make a sale I get paid... this is prostitution? I am certainly not selling myself :laugh:

It's like selling any other thing on-line such as cell phones, evidence eliminators,

except it happens to be sex!

I didn't say what you did was prostitution, did I? I said ONE STEP away. Whatever...again, why are you ignoring the more pertinent facts in my posts? The ones that actually relate to your question?

• Author

And as to your points Touche, yes perhaps I am spoiled and I'm sure my mother did care about me, I never said she didn't. I felt that the way she went around it was not appropiate and she could have gotten her message across more subtle instead of always in a discouraging way and putting me down.

I feel that my mother was not very supportive of me. She didn't say it in a way that would actually PREPARE me for the world, she said it in a matter which implied "You will never be able to do it, and you will life with me for the rest of your life."