Dumpers Have You Ever Regretted Dumping Someone?

NightsInWhiteSatin

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin
You don't put up with a guys crap. I would say that you qualify for decent missy.:p

thanks...i'm learning :)

thanks...i'm learning :)

yes but in real life you'd still pick me over RIDDLER, he is "nice guy" who will be sensitve to all you needs and treat you well :lmao:

kitten chick
yes but in real life you'd still pick me over RIDDLER, he is "nice guy" who will be sensitve to all you needs and treat you well :lmao:

No way, you're smelly

Don't count on it.....you have no idea who I am. She probably prefers someone who doesn't play games or doesn't have to put on an act just to impress her.

my, what a biiiiiiiigg ego you have

I sure would like to meet any of the woman who was turned on by his ego and his disrespect for woman.

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin
Don't count on it.....you have no idea who I am. She probably prefers someone who doesn't play games or doesn't have to put on an act just to impress her.

yeah that's true...

Riddler...do you play the irish fiddle by any chance, bit random i know!

but but, I thought girls like that :p:lmao:

I dated someone with a big ego once. Once was enough. :laugh: He always knew more on any given subject than anyone else did. :rolleyes:

Nice guys rock.

yeah that's true...

Riddler...do you play the irish fiddle by any chance, bit random i know!

Very random. Actually I do not. I play acoustic and a little electric guitar and a tiny bit of trombone. Why do you ask?

nope TC...she loves him. the worse you treat women the more they love you.

i know you think that. and for some women it's true. maybe you happen to date a lot of very hopeful women...or women with emotional issues.

but most of us like a balance--not a total dickhead, but not a pussy either. there's nothing worse *to me* than an overly emotional guy. ugh.

and whether she stills loves him is not putting up with poor treatment; staying with someone s***ty is.

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin
Very random. Actually I do not. I play acoustic and a little electric guitar and a tiny bit of trombone. Why do you ask?

i want to learn how to play the irish fiddle

i play acoustic guitar too

i want to learn how to play the irish fiddle

i play acoustic guitar too

You are probably better than me. I don't practice enough.

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin
You are probably better than me. I don't practice enough.

same here not since the break up, my fingertips have gone soft now

same here not since the break up, my fingertips have gone soft now

Thats too bad. Practicing always helped me when I had to keep my mind off of certain things. Try learning something new. I went from learning basic chords and tablature to basic blues.

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin
Thats too bad. Practicing always helped me when I had to keep my mind off of certain things. Try learning something new. I went from learning basic chords and tablature to basic blues.

i dont even like to look at my guitar it reminds me of my ex...he's a musician...plays guitar teaches guitar as a living etc etc etc etc he broke a string on it last time he was here....i dont even want to touch it...i might cry

i dont even like to look at my guitar it reminds me of my ex...he's a musician...plays guitar teaches guitar as a living etc etc etc etc he broke a string on it last time he was here....i dont even want to touch it...i might cry

I see your point. You might want to try a different instrument( hence your question) or a new hobby until you are over him.

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin
I see your point. You might want to try a different instrument( hence your question) or a new hobby until you are over him.

i'm trying :) just got to get the money together to buy me another instrument to learn....had an interveiw today at a place i'd really like to work...fingers crossed :D

i'm trying :) just got to get the money together to buy me another instrument to learn....had an interveiw today at a place i'd really like to work...fingers crossed :D

Fingers are crossed here. There are so many instruments that i would love to learn. I just have too much going on right now. I suppose years from now when school and other BS is taken care of, I can try. I want to learn the saxaphone and the harmonica. Do you have any other interests besides guitar and the fiddle?

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin
Fingers are crossed here. There are so many instruments that i would love to learn. I just have too much going on right now. I suppose years from now when school and other BS is taken care of, I can try. I want to learn the saxaphone and the harmonica. Do you have any other interests besides guitar and the fiddle?

Yeps, don't laugh...people seem to laugh when i say this...i want to learn how to play the harp....and maybe the piano and flute at some point in the future too but at the moment i really want to learn how to play the fiddle...one at a time eh lol

I used to have a harmonica but i never used it and gave it to my ex...silly me

Saxaphones are great...never really tried playing woodwind instruments i'd probably hypoventilate knowing me lol

Yeps, don't laugh...people seem to laugh when i say this...i want to learn how to play the harp....and maybe the piano and flute at some point in the future too but at the moment i really want to learn how to play the fiddle...one at a time eh lol

I used to have a harmonica but i never used it and gave it to my ex...silly me

Saxaphones are great...never really tried playing woodwind instruments i'd probably hypoventilate knowing me lol

How could i forget the piano? Add that to my list. They say that if you can play guitar well, you should have no problem learning the piano. Yes, one at a time.:laugh: Don't want to confuse yourself. Nothing wrong with a harp.

Well, i have once again hi-jacked a thread, your thread. I have had a problem of that lately.:o i really don't mean to.

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin
How could i forget the piano? Add that to my list. They say that if you can play guitar well, you should have no problem learning the piano. Yes, one at a time.:laugh: Don't want to confuse yourself. Nothing wrong with a harp.

Well, i have once again hi-jacked a thread, your thread. I have had a problem of that lately.:o i really don't mean to.

hehe, don't worry about it...tiz nice to have someone to talk to for a change

i don't exactly have many friends...well in the country any way....everyone seems to be moving away with their boyfriends!...sorry gettin a little bitter there lol

hehe, don't worry about it...tiz nice to have someone to talk to for a change

i don't exactly have many friends...well in the country any way....everyone seems to be moving away with their boyfriends!...sorry gettin a little bitter there lol

I always like a nice talk. It relaxes me. Its always good to vent and get the feelings out in the open. Yeah that happens to the best of us. Like I said before, try a new hobby. You are bound to meet some new smiling faces. I haven't seen you around here until today. I must say welcome to the shack. Come for the advice, but stay for the humor. You will see that some threads are just full of humor. Feel free to drop me a PM or post anytime.:)