Dumpers Have You Ever Regretted Dumping Someone?

NightsInWhiteSatin

NightsInWhiteSatin

Have you ever dumped anyone and then regretted it at some point later down the line??? If so why did you regret it???

Yeah I have.. I regreted it because I jumped the gun and bailed too fast.

Here is the rub.. For me I dumped her but 3 weeks later I made a play to get her back and she turned me down..

What happened was that I gave her the power as soon as I made the play to get her back.. she saw that and took it.. never to give it back to me..

So in the end I felt like the dumpee not the dumper because she purposly reversed it on me.. Stupid Move..

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin

aww, that's a shame...i hate that whole power struggle thing...does my head in...

guess i'm secretly hoping my ex will want to get back with me sometime in the future...i'm just fooling myself...kinda softens the blow at the minute :(

Yeah I have.. I regreted it because I jumped the gun and bailed too fast.

Here is the rub.. For me I dumped her but 3 weeks later I made a play to get her back and she turned me down..

What happened was that I gave her the power as soon as I made the play to get her back.. she saw that and took it.. never to give it back to me..

So in the end I felt like the dumpee not the dumper because she purposly reversed it on me.. Stupid Move..

That's not stupid at all! You tried, and failed, but at least you tried! If we don't try for the things we want in life, there's a 99% guarantee we will never get them!

As the dumper, no, I haven't.

Which sucks since I would like my recent ex who left me to have a change of heart.

Have you ever dumped anyone and then regretted it at some point later down the line??? If so why did you regret it???

No for me. Any breaking up that i have done has been carefully thought out before I said anything. No regrets.

yes, there have been two or three. one I dumped a few months after my mom died and she was great....in retrospect I dumped her cause of my mom dying and not because I didn't like her.

the second was a sex fiend and she just LOVED to f*** and suck on my cock and let me squirt on her face. she would even dress up in sexy outfits for me (which is rare). he he. I dumped her cause she wanted to get married and have my baby. oh well :)

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin

the thing that cuts me up the most is that he says he's still in love with me but he dumped me because he had to take on more work and had no time for me left....the person he 'loves'

this guys screwing me up i wish he'd just cheated on me again...it'd make things easier...i could start hating him...

ahe cheated on you at least once, dumped you, and then isn't man enough to say "it's over because i don't want this anymore."

you do hate him a little at least already. go with it. :)

nope TC...she loves him. the worse you treat women the more they love you.

kitten chick

I have, lots of times but I tend to dump before I really get to know them.

If I was you, I wouldn't hold out hope for your ex to come crawling back. It happens, it just doesn't happen that frequently.

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin
ahe cheated on you at least once, dumped you, and then isn't man enough to say "it's over because i don't want this anymore."

i do hate him a little....he has hurt me so much even while i was with him

he cheated on me with my bestfriend the first week we got together....thats when i found this place...and started posting on here

the second was a sex fiend and she just LOVED to f*** and suck on my cock and let me squirt on her face. she would even dress up in sexy outfits for me (which is rare). he he.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin
Any decent self-respecting woman will not put up with some guys crap.

i guess i've had a big lack of self respect and self worth in my life....but i am a decent person mr :mad::p

i guess i've had a big lack of self respect and self worth in my life....but i am a decent person mr :mad::p

You don't put up with a guys crap. I would say that you qualify for decent missy.:p

i guess i've had a big lack of self respect and self worth in my life....

ahh, just my type. can I get your cell #? :lmao:

That's not stupid at all! You tried, and failed, but at least you tried! If we don't try for the things we want in life, there's a 99% guarantee we will never get them!

I don't have any problems with admitting I made a mistake and doing some introspection and trying to undo any damage that was done..

Trying to get someone back that you love or care for... But I have learned to never lose the power and to keep it..

In retrospect any mistake I made was more on the " I did it too soon after the break up " and didn't let her miss me..