Talk About Meth Use -What Do You Know?

I would not want to be a judge however,....it occurs to me that something that terminates the problem with these poor misguided souls would be in order vs letting them back out on the streets to frick with the communities in which we live.

• Author

Guest,

re: "The Judicial system isnt playing with a full locker."

First impulse, due to the emotional impact of this (and most serious crime) is to, as you put it, 'terminate' the problem, -meaning 'them'. (??)

(Smile)

I understand, completely, your sentiment, but after a second or two of absorbing that idea all over again, we all know that isn't exactly the answer.

At least, it shouldn't be.

It's infuriating, frustrating, and sometimes, down right ridiculous how we wind up mistreating the problems in our society.

As for me, with a lot of crimes, I'm all for a really good a*s-kicking out behind a shed somewhere, -but chances are, *the a*s-kicker* would be the one who wound up in jail. (Smile)

We have to narrow in and focus on the ways we have available to set things straight. Based not so much on how we *feel* but what we *know* (or think we know).

That sounds kinda lame when measured against what we have looming in front of us needing to be 'corrected'.

But, hell, -it's all we've got.

Until a few more voices get heard, and a few more minds are compelled (or incentive offered=$$) to actually use those *ultra-special* brain cells they spent so much money on educating, we'll just have to work with what we have.

The laws aren't perfect -and justice is supposed to be blind- but for God's sake, it's not supposed to be deaf and dumb, too!

Take care.

And thanks for posting.

-Rio