"working it" to get what I want

Hi all,

I have written previously, but I need to get it all out here.I have very strong feelings for someone who I have been very good friends with for a long time. I have been intimate with him several times and I have had sex with him once. I still talk to him several times a week and we are quite close. We talk and have both dated other people since then. Right now he is somewhat interested in someone and I just got back from what I thought was a date tonight. It turns out it wasn't a date, he is just a friend and we started talking about others. I was drunk and I ended up telling him that I was with my friend, I really dug him and he didn't know.

The guy that I was out with told me that once we slept together we stopped just being friends and it was definitely more than that. I asked him what he thought I should do to proceed. He told me that I needed to do like the girl he is currently interested did. just stay, keep him in my bedroom and talk to him pretty. Tell him that I want him and that I think about him. not necessarily entrap him with the poonani, but make him want me and play the game right.

I have never really played the game, but i think that this man in particular in worth going that extra mile. I am thinking more and more that even if I lose his friendship, it's worth it if I knew that I really tried.

Any advice is welcome,thanks. Curly

No amount of pretty talking will get you this man - If he wanted to be with you, he would!

If you like the sex buddy thing then that is great, but if you are hoping for more then I suggest you stop before you get seriously hurt!

Sex does not getteth the man (in the long term)!

Sex - not the best way to bait... sorry I meant start a relationship. Though of course he may say thank you very much.. take a few free trips and move on to other things when a better ship sails into harbour. I don't hink it's a good idea. It doesn't set a good precedent and would make a relationship very experiental and not based on solid emotions.

You would be buying his affection. Still it might work... to some men your proposition is their idea of the ideal relationship (Not to me though - I'm a guy who has more traditional Christian values so my view has a bias). It depends on the guy. But remember the easy girl is easily dumped. Remember he could lose all respect for you. What if you are just another notch on his bed post? Also if he's interested in another person it's unlikely he has the same feelings for you. Also ask yourself if it would be a relationship built on love and trust or on deceit and lust.

I would never want to cheat, trick or entrap someone I care about but I sympathise with your position. If what you want is worth the risk then go for it but make sure you've thought it through fully. Good luck whatever you do.