When wife is "bi"

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." Isn't that the old saying? You need to have a heart to heart with your fiance' about this guy. He sounds like trouble. I've had people try to get me into trouble in the past while I was drunk. The worst thing for someone who's intoxicated is to have someone egging them on, trying to get them into trouble for the entertainment purpose. Unless you want your fiance' spending time around your wedding in jail for possession and cancelling the honeymoon for a court date, or them getting him wasted and naked with a hooker, I'd adequately prepare him for the possibility. Peer pressure is a very strong element at a bachelor party and so is intoxication. Your peers can make or break you. He needs to have a voice or two of sweet reason present, trying to keep him out od trouble. I hope he does.

• Author
catgirl1927

He has plenty of other peers who will be at his bachelor party who know exactly how I feel about this. My BF knows this guy better than I do, he knows exactly what he's capable of, and he tried to get another friend of ours to go along with this kind of thing before. It didn't work then either. My BF's best friend told me at the party that he personally would make SURE that nothing happens. It's hard for one person to exact "peer pressure" when there's a group of 20 people standing there saying "no". And again, he's not some 22 year old kid.

He knows that if he has sexual contact with another person I will never speak to him again. No drama, no scene. Just get your things and go.