Girlfriend admits to sleeping with someone after 1 week break

• Author

It wasn't me that broke up all the time, it was just random, and no she initiated the break up i just conclued, she told me she dosn't wanna be with me dosnt see any long term, and dosn't like my pearets etc. etc.. What am I to say to that? OK its over, then she wants to make this better after sex?

Record produer your opinion is ignorant.

• Author

Obvioulsy it only applies to her, not me, I did not do it plus I dont really want to talk about this anymore, I'm over her, I blame her, she blames herself and Its settled. I'm seeing other people, and shes just sleeping around I guess.. I'm fine with that.

RecordProducer
RecordProducer!!! OMG i told you we were not broken up officially, we have fights like this all the time, plz read post or do not post
You said you told her you didn't want to see her anymore since she has no long-term plans for you!!! How is "I don't want to see you anymore" not a break-up?

Next time (with other girls) make sure that you let them know clearly whether it's just a temporary break or a final break-up.

Record produer your opinion is ignorant.

Whatever floats your boat, hun. You want to think that she is a dirty whore and I am ignorant so go ahead. Hope it makes you feel better.

I happen to have slightly more life and love experience than you. Love is complicated and if you try to simplify it and see it as black-or-white, you'll end up disappointed every time. You need to work on your relationship, not run away from it and hide whenever something goes wrong. It's better to learn from your mistakes than to blame others for them.

This guy is messed up. He broke up with her and is upset because she did whatever she did to move on. He is a control freak of the worst nature. If he left...he has no right to 'judge' her on what she did...1 minute after, 1 day after, and esp 1 week after.

He should have read is other post

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t83239/

does banging your ex help get rid of that emotional pain in your chest ?? i really want to know ..

that is sure a strange way to have revenge on someone. If u really want to have revenge on her, i guess NC is the best follow up.

else we might have a new post something like this one :

" My ex slept with me not because he wanted me back but coz he wanted revenge "

...... my ex dumped me before valentine and said he dint want to have anything to do with me .... during this val weekend my best friend was the best support for me . he wud understand me . i felt comfortable with him .. i felt so close to him ( rebound ). .... we made love ... but then i realised that i had made a mistake. I felt terribly guilty. And my ex came back to me. I cud have had lied to him. But my guilt hunted me. I wanted to be true to him. So i told him about wat hppnd. He dint show much reactions but said he wanted to sleep with me. I thought we were back and he wanted to love me. But after sleeping with him a couple of times, he just dropped me cold. Now he tells me that he just wanted to have revenge on me.... HELP ME !!! "

if u do wat u intend to, i can tell u, u never loved her.

touchtherapy

Everyone needs to get over the concept of ownership. You don't own someone's body, and she can do with it what she wants. Just because someone loves you, doesn't mean that you own them in the relationship. That's what you're suggesting when you think a girlfriend has to stay true to you. That's why there are so many divorces and cheating in relationships. You will never own her, and no condom will protect you from that. You can come to an agreement on the terms of your relationship, but even that changes through time.

Good luck. You seem young, so I understand why you think that way. The people who have been married for years will tell you that they don't own each other, they are committed to each other, and work on their relationship each and every day. If those people thought they owned their partner, they wouldn't have to work on it. You have to convince your partner to stay with you, negotiate the terms of your relationship, and be emotionally honest.

You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble by admitting that you were confused about the relationship, or wanted some space, or wanted to renegotiate the terms of your relationship, rather than break up with her, and now feel bad because someone else has "touched your property". And now you don't want to do the work to convince her to come back to you.

Good luck with that one...