He posted my pictures

catgirl1927

Yeah, everyone posts from their point of view, if this happened to me I'd be so horrified that I'd be ready to end the relationship. I won't let anyone take pictures like that of me because I'm afriad that something like that would happen! But I can see why a guy might not think it was that big a deal because he's just bragging. I'm not saying he's right, but I can SO see a guy thinking that... ;)

Never have any picture you don't want on the Internet. If you would't post, don't pose. just reality.

I don't really understand "private pictures" unless it's just a way one person tries to get stuff to post in the web.

Although, I would give my eye teeth for a video of my wedding night. It just wasn't worth having a half dozen men with lights and cameras telling us to talk dirty and look into the camera.....

Except for the loathsomeness of posting your pictures on the Internet, I can relate to the bragging part. I'd take Mrs Flav to my class reunion naked if I could.

This is something I would do, take the computer and send it to a professional firm to run a computer forensics. They can find file fragments that had been deleted on the hard disk.

It is expensive but it may help you find the sites.

Keyloggers wouldn't work in this case; it has to be installed before the incident happened.

Problem with posting it on the Internet, is that it gets replicated very quickly.

If you have a firewall, it may have kept logs. The browser's history is usually self clearing if no changes have been made. Also have you considered looking at cookies? If he posted the pictures, visit every site that has the cookie.