What did I do to make her Leave??

Me and my ex are talking, but nothing has changed. She clamis that she is still confused about "us", and she still has strong feelings for me, but she wants to see if this guy she is seeing now is going to work. I am going to try this "friend thing"...

Sounds like you are doing better. I suggest not being friends with her.

She isn't actually confused about you like she claims. She's actually making it clear that she'll be seeing others. Just like "maybe" means "no", "I'm confused" actually means "My feelings for you don't exist right now, but they might someday". Bull. Either they are there or they aren't. And if they aren't now, then you have no evidence they ever will be again.

Whether she is confused or not, you can definitely take the role of the one who isn't confused. She isn't going to be meeting a single need you have. You'll be meeting hers. You're signing up for a "friendship" that brings you pain while you watch her build a crappy relationship with some other guy. I say "crappy" because she's screwing him around, too, by keeping you in the picture.

She's immature and has no idea about the emotions of others. She'll pretty much take whatever she can get from guys, anything that makes her feel good, until she grows up. You'll be better off just getting away from her so you can think clearly.

She's offering you something complicated and vague. You, like everyone else, need something simple and solid.

She's unsure of her life and her decisions and your presence gives her something of a safety net.

Steer clear, for your own sake. If she really wanted you, there wouldn't be any of this "make sure" nonsense going on.

When you want someone, you want them - there's no two ways about it. Anything else is just trying to talk yourself into something you don't really want.

• Author

She's unsure of her life and her decisions and your presence gives her something of a safety net.

You are right about that. I have seen that lately. I feel that I am being used for the wrong reasons. But it is a learning experience. I felt that snice I was being nice to her, she was going to use it has a way to mend what she did to me in FEB. But afterall, she had already had her mind set that she was going to screw with me. Yeah of course they are going to aplogize for hurting you, but the only reason why they do that is because of guilt. That is a factor. First they treat you like crap, then they want to feel better for what they did, by aplogizing, and expecting you to forgive them.

She's immature and has no idea about the emotions of others. She'll pretty much take whatever she can get from guys, anything that makes her feel good, until she grows up. You'll be better off just getting away from her so you can think clearly.

I do agree with this. She is acting like a high school girl, who strives only for attention. Whether or not she stays with this guy, she will seriously miss the attention that he gave her, and she will either have to adjust to it, or move on. But I know that snice she was the one who messed with his mind, she will be the one that either gets hurt, or breaks up with him. She is messed up in the mind.