Men..What do U want 4 Valentines Day?

Nah, just kidding, a face full of p@ssy, and a right good hump would be cool.

:lmao:

That would be my ideal valentine gift too...

Love the descriptions, a4a. It would absolutely drive a man wild to have him strapped down while watching a hot woman pleasure herself. Mmmm...I'll have to remember that one.

Shave your hooch ladies and leave no stubble. Don't forget your legs... get rid of those cactus legs!

Just before you head out to dinner take his hand to let him feel that newly shaved love muffin, do not show him, just let him touch it for a few seconds. Then head out the door. Handwashing is optional for him at this point. :p

Prep your bedroom with music, candles, assorted sex toys, lube, and a chair.

When you return from your night out strip your man of his clothing and set him down in the chair facing your bed...... tie him to that chair.

It's show time...... slowly strip your clothing off in front of him, light a candle with when you remove each piece of clothing..... leave on the super sexy lingerie...... then give him a big show while he is tied in that chair watching you......after you have completed your mission of pleasure with yourself.... pleasure him while still tied to that chair...... take your time.

How is that guys? Would you like it?

a4a- I play well with others but still enjoy a good romp with a pair of scissors.

Yeah that sounds cool too a4a, I may take a course in escapology beforehand!:)

What I'd love for Vday from my wife is for the whole night to know that she is still madly in love with me and shows it.

Through out the night, give those cute lil smiles, and throw in a sexy wink or two while your at it. Flirt with your man, where a tight skirt and bend over showin some upper thigh when you know he's lookin. Make a build up where at the end of the night he is absolutely dying for you.

Then when the lights go dark, through on that special lingerie, light some candles, read a sexy poem, and have sex like its the last time you'll ever have it. Make it special. Make it sensual. Make it so after all is done, he feels like a new man.

My wife asked me what I want for Valentine's Day, and I said I wanted ice cream! :) So today I'm gonna get it, hopefully cookie dough icecream, my favourite. I love Valentine's Day and ice cream! :love:

well i'm not married but i am a man. and i was married at one time. I want absolutely nothing for v-day. :)

Alpha, you're divorced??? I had no idea. So how long were you married, what happened?