CLEARLY this woman is annoying

I felt the need to add to this.

I had a district supervisor that used to end everything in "do ya follow me?" when explaining things.

After a couple of times of me answering him by saying, "im not quite sure I follow you" in a serious tone. I think he finally got the picture.

Recently we had a new hire guy, possibly in his sixties.

He would call everyone around the office son. One of the guys spoke up one day and said, look here, if I hear you call me son like everyone else, you and I are gonna have some problems. Apparenly my cooworker took offense to being called son.

The look on his face was priceless.

I almost lost my grape nuts when I heard him call a woman on the phone daughter.

Evidently this thread has not run its course. Plainly people are intrigued by the content. Obviously I can't be wrong about my observations. Undoubtedly some change in her vocabulary would be helpful in presenting a more professional image. Without a doubt. :lmao:

HokeyReligions

Do you understand? or Do you understand what I'm saying? at the end of every sentence.

We have a new employee who clearly has some insecurity about people understanding her!

I tend to talk to my computer when I am having problems and I've been known to utter the phrase "well, isn't that just craptacular" rather often!

• Author
blind_otter
If this takes up your work day, you need a new job!

What am I supposed to do with the inner 12 year old that lives inside of me? Anyways this is a temp job, HAH. Take that, prissy comment. Man you must be great fun at parties.

Part of my job involves doing tangible property tax returns for businesses. I get folders in my office with notes that say "Tang" on them, which happens to be a nickname for female genitalia that I use. So I have post-its all over my office with "tang" written on them. Sometimes with exclamation points!!

So I have post-its all over my office with "tang" written on them. Sometimes with exclamation points!!

Not sure why but that busted me up .. Thanks