How do I even address this...

carmaenforcer

Don't feel attacked BadCommunicator. Some people will attack you because when you read someone else's problems and then try to relate it, it scares us.

No one wants to be in your W shoes right now or ever and so people might feel the urge to jump in and defend her, kind of pointless considering we are here talking to you not her, but whatever.

In my relationship right before this one I was with the girl for 10 years and we both had let ourselves go and I personally had no issue with her but at about our 9th year together she started looking elsewhere getting excited by other guys attention towards her till she finally broke up with me to "sow her wild oats" as she called it. This lasted a month or so and then she changed her mind and asked me back into the bed room. We were in a three bedroom house and I just moved out of the master bedroom.

I took her back but felt like I could loose her at anytime if I didn't keep her happy physically, so I went on a health kick after that trying to get myself into shape. Like I said we both let our selves go, but women of any weight can get someone to have sex with them, it's easier for women to find someone to just have a physical affair than it is for us guys. They just need to put it out there and someone will bite.

What ended up happening was that I was loosing weight, looking great, dressing better, everything and she was having a hard time of it, not being able to loose weight or enough to make a difference.

I never really got over the fact that she could through me away so quickly just because of my physical appearance and so when a hot young girl started giving me attention, I took it.

She, my gf at the time, started getting insecure about this hot girl always wanting to hang out with me and we broke up. I eventually ended up in a happy relationship with that "hot girl" and we are now getting married.

My ex got together with a guy way out of shape and from what I hear not as caring and loving as I was with her either. Oh well...

I don't know if this story helps out at all but I hope you can get something out of it.

All I can say is, I have had to deal with a lot different head aches being with a extremely hot gf/fiancée, whatever, than I had to deal with being with my ex. I mean my ex was hot too but she had let her self go (weight) a bit and so the attention was there from time to time but I could relax a bit because she didn't have as many dudes trying to talk to her "everywhere"....

Being with someone super hot will test your confidence and security a bit, just be prepared for that and be careful of what you wish for.