Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My female partner wants to go drinking after work with men she works with… this would be a regular thing as said men go for a drink most days after work, I’m uncomfortable with this and said I wouldn’t be happy if she did. 
she said she wouldn’t in that case but she looked extremely annoyed. 
Am I in the wrong for feeling this way about her going for drinks with them? And am I in the wrong for expressing how I felt or should I have said nothing?

Posted

I guess I’d be annoyed if something like that happened several times per week and reduced the time I spend with my partner.

If this only happens occasionally and doesn’t affect your time together I don’t see what the problem is.

Posted

Is she just going with "men" or is it a mixed group of coworkers, both men and women?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...