Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The other day I was taking my trash out and my female neighbor started talking with me. I've seen her before because she's always sitting out on her deck but we had never talked before.

We had a pleasant conversation and exchanged phone numbers.

I asked her if she wanted to join me for a drink at a local place down the street. Her exact words were "without commitment let's plan for Sunday evening".

Without commitment?

Please share your thoughts on this.

Yes, I understand we all have different schedules, obligations, etc. but I do have some idea when I'm free or not. I would prefer a simple yes or no but that's just me.

Thanks, all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by E in N
Posted (edited)

Means she just wants it to be a friendly thing and she will be completely free to cancel if she wants to.

Basically she is saying sure but doesn't want you to make a big deal out of it. It's just two neighbors chatting. 

Never a good idea at all to become involved with a neighbor anyways.

Edited by Sony12
Posted

it means she's not going to set aside time to do this and it is very low priority, therefore this is not a romantic date, if she had interest she would be making time for it.

Posted

I wouldn't hold your breath for this actually happening. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...