Jump to content

Ended a fwb relationship and feel strange, I don't know why?


Recommended Posts

Posted

We are both men, I am in my late 50s and hes 19. We met at a pub through a friend and got along ,and it eventually ended in sex. It was my idea to have sex and I feel weird now because he seemed to catch feelings and told me he wants a relationship. I immediately panicked and cut it off, and told him it can't work out. He was fine with it and we stopped seeing each now. Its been 2 weeks and I haven't seen him. This rarely happens to me when the younger person catches feelings, especially a guy (I am bi) although I don't usually go for someone this young.  I just feel strange. I guess I started to worry our relationship would get out. I always keep it physical only and discreet.

Posted
55 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

I guess I started to worry our relationship would get out.

Well, that's always a risk. Just because you are discreet does not mean the other person is (or will remain so) 

As a general rule, I always avoided getting involved in situations I needed to be worried about getting out. That was my cue to stay away and not proceed. And really, it's unlikely a 19-year-old would have stuck around very long anyway. He will be on to the next interest shortly, as usually happens with teens. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...