Jump to content

How Did I Go from Approaching an Art Teacher to Dating Her Three Days Later?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I met her at Wanda Plaza. I took the initiative and asked for her WeChat. We started chatting there, but we didn’t message very often. We only had occasional contact and didn’t talk much.

One day, I was approaching women near Wanda Plaza, and she happened to be there too. I asked her to go for a walk and chat with me, and she agreed.

We walked for a while, and I said, “Let’s sit at a café for a bit. I’m tired.”

When we got to the café, I had her sit next to me. We talked. The important thing was that I was very forward and kept looking at her flirtatiously during that time (I even wanted to kiss her).

She knew I wanted to kiss her, but she wouldn’t let me. I found that really interesting. But we held hands that day. I just took her hand without giving a reason or asking. Then we went our separate ways because I had things to do. Most importantly, I knew we couldn’t start dating that day.

The second time we met, she was walking around Wanda Plaza by herself. She told me she had brought me some bread.

We walked for a little while again (holding hands), then went to a café (I like taking breaks at cafés). That day, she still wouldn’t let me kiss her because she said there were too many people around. I said, “Then let’s just kiss once.” That was our first kiss.

I went with her to her apartment complex, and we sat downstairs for a while, kissing the whole time. She was worried that her students’ parents might see us.

The third time we met, she came to my apartment to see me. At our previous meeting, we had agreed she would come over to see my cat. She really likes cats.

We made our relationship official at our second meeting. After our first meeting, I kept calling her “my wife” on WeChat. Even I felt it was too sudden, but there was no other way—I had to be that proactive.

The greater the risk, the greater the reward.

I hope this story helps you learn some “methods” for interacting with women.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...