Jump to content
While the thread author can add an update and reopen discussion, this thread was last posted in over a month ago. Want to continue the conversation? Feel free to start a new thread instead!

Recommended Posts

Posted

I met a guy on app and our 1st date was great.

on the 2nd date, I just casually asked how many sisters and brothers do you have ? . and he told me that his sis accused her dad of molesting when she was young. ofc the dad denied and his mom and he didnt believe it. The sis is married with kids now and  ironically her husband is in jail because he molested his niece.  I was shocked that he told me that on 2nd date. even though he seemed a nice man, i felt weird after that. We met 2 more times but we stopped seeing. 

Because he seemed nice so part of me I am not sure if it was right decision but the family stories were lil too much and it is weird telling that kinda story to someone barely know ... what do you think? 

Posted

Some people might be okay with that level of insta-share, and it’s also okay to view it as TMI. The whole point of dating is to learn where you’ll want to stand with another. If you feel bombarded by oversharing, it makes sense that as much as you might want your connection to work out, you don’t trust that person’s judgment. That’s a pretty important and foundational thing. Who wants to spend time around someone with lousy judgment? 

  • Like 2
Posted

nope..... big red flag. 

  • Like 1
Posted

I would not see this guy again.  This is a big red flag and a sign that he's possibly crazy and has poor judgment.  It's not normal to over share like that.  Trust your instincts.

  • Like 1
Posted

Best case scenario this guy doesn’t have the social intelligence to understand boundaries and has no filter. Worst case scenario he might be a sociopath (probably not the right word). If I were you I would consider stop seeing him. 

  • Like 1
Posted

Red flag.

Just move on.

I wish you the best. 

  • Like 1
  • Author
Posted (edited)

Thank you. as i read it is red flag, i agree. something is off. he looks good and is hard working but he has been single for several years. and his own young kid doesnt wanna meet him. I feel better that i didnt get involved w/ him. 

Edited by am_pm
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
×
×
  • Create New...