bozoclowncox Posted August 12 Posted August 12 (edited) Hi everyone and thank you for reading. So i met this guy at work about fourteen years ago and I became too obsessed with him to see what he was doing to me and now i can not get him to leave no matter how many emails I sent him and I am both disgusted and depressed. He is even planning a reunion and a party and I am like um you had no right in my life though. While i became obsessed with him, he was stalking me. Im not lying. he hacked all my infromation and my past and contacted everyone i now for a few years before I knew what he was doing and then he had trolls harass me while he accused me of not letting it go and reacting and telling me if i am silent, everyone will go away. I was silent for a year and he screwed with my employment for for years and its like a game everwhere i go and everyone is playing. I am not playing, i want this guy to leave. I call the police but he is abusing his power and the abuse is state level. IF you say block him, i can't until i know how hes getting in. it is not like blokcing a normal hacker. So this guys a psycho and i want him to leave me alone. I have to do it alone and if I ignore him, i did not respond for a year he did not leave, he has not left me alone in forteen years. I do not consider his friends my friends but more so very uncomfortable harassment and stalking. Edited August 12 by bozoclowncox
Author bozoclowncox Posted August 12 Author Posted August 12 also the trolls were telling me to move on and he had a gf and all these things i believed. I was like ok he has a gf then why is he not leaving me alone. Im very depressed
Author bozoclowncox Posted August 12 Author Posted August 12 omg and then facebook. he got all my facebook friends to play and expect a party and i am like seriously guys, this isn't a party or celebration. I spent a long time without a job, depressed, and homeless because of his abuse. This isn't something that you celebrate over and to be fair recovery does not even start until they leave you alone.
ExpatInItaly Posted August 13 Posted August 13 4 hours ago, bozoclowncox said: I call the police but he is abusing his power and the abuse is state level. What do you mean by this? What did the police say when you spoke to them?
Author bozoclowncox Posted August 13 Author Posted August 13 6 hours ago, ExpatInItaly said: What do you mean by this? What did the police say when you spoke to them? Thank you for responding because i am in need of honest advice and you give good advice. The police actually play the game and even laugh and tell me about resilience. I am like you do realize that this type of harassment does not make you resilience or grow. This is the type of harassment that stunts your growth. My friends all play and my family plays. My mom fakes illness and disease like stage 5 cancer and suddenly recovers and it is not a fun game. First of all, who is this guy who wastes everyone elses time but his precious own. What kind of guy would freak out if you came to his job but takes everyone elses away. I admit my feelings for him were not healthy or genuine for him. I was obsessed and i worked through the obsession and the fog is lifted. I understand where it came from and why i behaved that way. The advice, although harsh, was good advice but it was constant. Who posts to you 24 7 a day. I developed empathy for the people posting because you are doing the work while this man lives free and well. The problem is I really can't stand the actual guy. Its not like your playing with a friend, your playing with a guy you can't stand. I am very direct. Very honest. I speak exactly how i feel if someone likes it or not and if i wanted him back, id say ya your right, im a little messed up but i'll speak to you soon. I am saying, i dont want you in my life now or ever and i mean it. I don't know what to do this guy uses everyone in my life to communicate with me.
Author bozoclowncox Posted August 13 Author Posted August 13 and expat there is this one lady who is posting youtube videos and making channels. I do not know her, she does not know this man personally and i am not sure what she is accomplishing by posting these videos. Its very evident she can not build her own life with career and dating and I wanted her to leave me alone eleven years ago. The advice that was constant does not make any sense unless he leaves me alone. I am loosing my mind over this. I feel depressed. I am actually depressed and he is making me depressed.
ExpatInItaly Posted August 13 Posted August 13 8 hours ago, bozoclowncox said: there is this one lady who is posting youtube videos and making channels. I do not know her, she does not know this man personally and i am not sure what she is accomplishing by posting these videos I am not sure I understand - what does she have to do with this man if they don't know each other, and you don't know her either? 8 hours ago, bozoclowncox said: I wanted her to leave me alone eleven years ago Leave you alone in what way? You said you don't know her. What has she been doing to you?
basil67 Posted August 13 Posted August 13 Kindly, between this thread and the other (which is now gone), I think you need mental health care. Do you have a psychiatrist? Wishing you all the best
Recommended Posts