Jump to content

Got one of the funniest likes I can remember


While the thread author can add an update and reopen discussion, this thread was last posted in over a month ago. Want to continue the conversation? Feel free to start a new thread instead!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Got liked by a lady and when I open up their profile there were no pictures of any person. No about me section filled out. There was though two pictures of a dog sitting in the grass looking at the camera who had  an 'emotional support' deal on.

At least it looked like a well taken care of dog, lol.

 

It is surprising how many profiles you see these days where the pics don't have any people in them and it's just someone's dog. This is the first time I ever got a pic of an emotional support dog. That I know of that is.

Edited by Sony12
  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...