Jump to content
While the thread author can add an update and reopen discussion, this thread was last posted in over a month ago. Want to continue the conversation? Feel free to start a new thread instead!

Recommended Posts

Posted

Its been 19 years since i posted here in what was my first heartbreak a pivotal time in my life. I was 23. Im now 42. 

Ive looked back at my posts in shock, horror, awe & embarresment lol i dont remember much of the details anymore of what kept me pouring my heart out for at least 6 months on here but i do remember the pain. 

I got such great advice from my friends on here. You listened & patiently supported my when noone else could.

I wonder where you all are today....

 

Its a long shot but....

@spinderella

@carrotgirl

@mattyt

@funkybaseman

Are you out there? 

Quote

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Posted

I came here a lot on and off over the years, starting in 2005 (I was 19) with my first breakup (which still haunts me to this day) along with some various crazy relationships/relations I’ve had. I’m 40 now. I feel like I should write a book with all the s*** I’ve been through LOL

  • Like 3
  • Author
Posted

@thatsmel123 i can so relate to you on still feeling haunted by your first breakup. i was 23, im 42 now and i can still feel that pain looking back reading over it all. I thought it was just me but i see how the headf***ery that was at play. It took me 2 years to move on from the excruciating pain and another 5 to heal things that popped up every now and then from it. my ex wasn't bad but very confused with me and had some of their own mental health issues. we actually added each other recently on instagram. I felt proud that most of the time i forget! it doest take up much space in my mind at all now. but in my heart, some of it is there.  I hope youre okay!

 

  • Like 2
Posted

I'm so old I remember when this place was called Bianca's Love Shack! And now I'm typing with one finger or dictating. I appreciate all of you for participating in this safe place for us.

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...