Jump to content
While the thread author can add an update and reopen discussion, this thread was last posted in over a month ago. Want to continue the conversation? Feel free to start a new thread instead!

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’ve been in a relationship for 9 years, after 2 years we broke up as he had an affair but we’ve been seeing each other since, he lets me down, everything is on his terms, I know I need to end this relationship but I love him, he lets me down last night and I sent a message to tell him to stay away but I know he won’t and I keep falling back into it, I am so drained 

thank you 

Posted

Have you ever allowed yourself to question whether or not you actually do love him?  

Posted
11 hours ago, Natalie Lane said:

I know I need to end this relationship but I love him

Are you confusing attachment and familiarity (or fear of being alone) with love? 

  • Author
Posted

I am scared not to have him in my life but not like this, he is so controlling, I have written a journal to myself and when I feel sad, I read it just to help me keep my distance 

Posted

Have you considered enlisting the help of a good counsellor? 

×
×
  • Create New...