Jump to content

Is friend keeping plans from me for bachelor party?


While the thread author can add an update and reopen discussion, this thread was last posted in over a month ago. Want to continue the conversation? Feel free to start a new thread instead!

Recommended Posts

Anonymous
Posted

Freaking out that I may not be invited?

So I have a best friend and sibling that I am super close with. We had a get together recently and soon we will be throwing a baby shower for my bf.  Sibling is getting married soon and they were talking about throwing a bachelor/bachelorette for sibling because family from far away would be there. I was told by someone else how they were talking about the plans. I am absolutely freaking out that I wont be invited since nothing was mentioned to me.
As my friend and sibling were leaving, I asked sibling about plans for bachelor/bachelorette and they said they didnt know....that makes me think that they were keeping it from me as earlier they were talking about plans....

Posted

Am I right in understanding that your best friend is organising the bachelorette?   In this case, talk to your best friend.  

Is there any reason that you wouldn't be invited?

 

Posted
14 hours ago, basil67 said:

Am I right in understanding that your best friend is organising the bachelorette?   In this case, talk to your best friend.  

Friendship

 

Is there any reason that you wouldn't be invited?

 

There would be no reason for me to not be invited other then friend not wanting me to be there.  Friend has not said anything weird since saying I am not in the bridal party.

Posted

If there's no reason to not be invited, then there's no need to stress about it.   

 

Posted

I doubt they would not invite you, but it sounds like they believe it’s easier to make plans themselves without your input. 

×
×
  • Create New...