Jump to content

How and where can i meet mongolian, filipino or vietnamese women?


While the thread author can add an update and reopen discussion, this thread was last posted in over a month ago. Want to continue the conversation? Feel free to start a new thread instead!

Recommended Posts

Anonymous
Posted

Hello there!

I've been trying to date Asian women for around 6 months now, but there is one problem, i don't know where to find any!

Are there any online places (e.g. chat rooms, social media sites) where i can meet some?

I also know that there is a university not too far from where i live that has a lot of Students from Asia and Africa. But how do i talk to them? What do i say?

I would be very thankful if someone would answer!

Posted
5 hours ago, Anonymous said:

I've been trying to date Asian women for around 6 months now, but there is one problem, i don't know where to find any!

Using my advanced geography knowledge and deductive reasoning, I have found the answer: in Asia.

Seriously, though, maybe you should try naturally meeting women in your immediate environment and practice your conversational and dating skills on them before you move on to your ethnically oddly specific project.

×
×
  • Create New...