Starting a Relationship..... what should I do??

charlie112

Can somebody GIVE ME some ADVICE on how to start a RELATIONSHIP with a girl that I really like. I know that this girl likes me, but I don't know what to SAY to her or what I should DO first. Should I first ask for her number and tell her how I feel about her or should I tell her when I see her?? And what should I SAY -- I really like this girl and I don't want to say something STUPID. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT??

Hmm...I think I just answered this same kind of question, but we'll do it again.

The best way is to be honest and clear. It's not necessarily easy to pull off, but if anything is going to work, that's the way to do it. Don't try to use some cheap ass pickup line. Be sincere, look at her EYES when you talk to her, and don't drool. As for saying stupid things, that is inevitable. We are male. We go out of our way to try to impress the young fawns with our grunting and spear skills. Your ratio of sensitivity to stupidity is what will keep her around.

Just take a peek at my replies to Confused Youngster and WishBone above.

Women aren't that complex. All we want is to be treated like people, not a prize to show your friends. We want to be talked to like people. It really isn't all that hard.

~*~ Robynn ~*~