Did she want to sleep with me?

Robert907856

Ive been knowing my counselor since i was 16 and she gave me signs that she intrested in me. She worked at my school when i first met her. They moved her to a diffrent school and later she became my counselor when i was 17. She told me that she fought hard to be my counselor and that she told her boss that she wanted to be my counselor. My counselor came to my house for session. I told her that i was going to get something from my room. I was at my room for like 20 seconds and she comes and tells me "your not gonna give me a tour". When she did that i was 18. Was she trying to sleep with me?

basil67

As this is going on in your house, you need to discuss this situation with your parents.  

That really isn't an indication in anyway she wants sleep with you. It's customary for people to give new guests quick tours around their house the first time they come in and if you didn't do that she may have thought it was a little rude.

At most it was just an awkward social situation but unless she came into your room and gave you a suggestive sexual comment there really isn't much evidence to your idea.

Edited by Sony12
ZA Dater

I think interpretation is one thing, body language something else entirely. I'd say she was probably being overly friendly and you probably read more into it than it actually was. How is your dating life? 

My experience is if your dating life if not good its very easy to read more into situations like this.

BaileyB

It’s incredibly inappropriate for a counsellor to visit your home or to have a relationship with you. She could lose her job and her ability to work as a counsellor. 

• Like 1
smackie9

If she does, then she is what you would call a predator. A) she shouldn't attend your house unless your parents are present, and B) you should tell your parents. 

FredEire

I know this kind of thing can be a bit of a teenage fantasy, but it's seriously weird, unprofessional and predatory if she was actually trying to het you into bed.

• Author
Robert907856
7 minutes ago, FredEire said:

I know this kind of thing can be a bit of a teenage fantasy, but it's seriously weird, unprofessional and predatory if she was actually trying to het you into bed.

Do you think she was? Alot of people are telling me no and alot of people are telling me yes

• Author
Robert907856
On 6/11/2024 at 12:08 PM, smackie9 said:

If she does, then she is what you would call a predator. A) she shouldn't attend your house unless your parents are present, and B) you should tell your parents. 

Do you think she wanted to?

smackie9
15 hours ago, Robert907856 said:

Do you think she wanted to?

Ask her...only she knows.

basil67
On 6/12/2024 at 7:58 AM, Robert907856 said:

Do you think she was? Alot of people are telling me no and alot of people are telling me yes

Nobody is a mind reader.

Your post is all written in past tense. Are you still getting therapy from her?  If not, there's really not much point in worrying about it

Ami1uwant
On 6/11/2024 at 5:58 PM, Robert907856 said:

Counselors have ethical standards where you don’t sleep with a client. That is before factoring in school counselors with under 18 yr olds