Getting through the bad days

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, broke up with my wife just over 2 months ago, it's only been 3 weeks since I decided I would never want to get back together. Today is one of them bad days, feeling down, no motivation etc, it's probably the worst I've felt, the pain has hit me so hard today. How do you guys deal with it ? I know everyone deals with things differently but would just like to hear some of coping mechanisms. 

Thanks.

Edited by loky
Gebidozo

Please provide more detail. Why did you break up?

Foxhall

well Ive never been married so I dont know,

I do miss aspects of my previous five year relationship- we effectively broke up towards the end of last year though we still talk,

I miss no longer making plans and all that having her a regular part of my life- a person misses what they are used to- at least in my case.

How do I look positively on it- well Im focusing on trying to win over my original true love trying to work towards her agreeing to marry me.

Otherwise its probably not good either to stay in a relationship when the spark has faded and one is still young enough to meet someone else- a person is free to move on can be good I guess.