field of love

habib4564

i am a student of Bs cybersecurity. I am in love with a girl of Bs Artificial intelligence. I proposed last year and she was alone in a room where i proposed her but she asked me to go out. I didnt took it seriously. And after two to three months i noticed that she is wondering around me. She sometimes made a eye contact with me. so I thought she has started to ike me. after that i made a mistake the mistake was that i talked to her friends on Instagram. But she didnt knew that I proposed her friend due to which i dont know something bad happened after that my friend also talked to the friend of the girl(whom I liked). but her friend said she has talked to her and her answer is still no. and first she looked at me and made a eye contact with me. But now she remains away from me and hides herself from me. please anyone help me in this problem.

Gaeta

Please leave her alone. She is not interested and you're scaring her.

Wiseman2
5 hours ago, habib4564 said:

. I proposed last year and she was alone in a room where i proposed her but she asked me to go out. I didnt took it seriously. 

What do you mean by "proposed". Have you asked her for a date? If someone asks you to go away it's better not to pursue them or indirectly contact their friends. 

• Author
habib4564
On 5/5/2024 at 2:55 PM, Gaeta said:

Please leave her alone. She is not interested and you're scaring her.

ok but why she keeps looking at me if i am scaring her or she is not interested in me?

Gaeta
2 hours ago, habib4564 said:

ok but why she keeps looking at me if i am scaring her or she is not interested in me?

I'm scared of spiders. If l see one in a corner of my house you bet l will stare at it. Yes we stare at what scares us. It's a human defence mechanism. 

smackie9

You need to learn to accept the word NO. Just because they look at you or even be nice to you afterwards is NOT a sign they are interested. In fact any girl that interacts with you doesn't mean they want to date you. You over stepped your boundaries trying to get friendly with her friends. That's being creepy....it's no wonder she's ignoring you completely. Since this is a coworker, be cautions of what you are doing...she could go to HR about it. A workplace is not your personal dating pool. Get on a dating app and ask girls out that way. 

Gebidozo

OP, I’m confused. How long have you guys been dating? What are her reasons for declining your proposal?

Or are you actually saying that you just proposed marriage out of the blue to a girl you weren’t dating, without even knowing whether she liked you or not? 

If so, then this must have felt amusingly weird to her at best, but more probably seemed creepy and scary to her.

In either case, she said “no”, and she is clearly uncomfortable with this situation. Please leave her and her friends alone.