Cclhxx

After half a year, my ex randomly texted me today, telling me he had a bad dream involving me and instructed me to cancel all my plans until 1 pm. As far as I remember, he rarely dreams.

We broke up because he couldn’t cope with my depression following our miscarriage, which was his baby. He blocked me every time I relapsed, yet I always try to contact him.

Now that I have let go of everything I have experienced with him. He reached out to me with this kind of message. I wanted to me scold him badly. before when I really needed him, he would leave, now it's only because of his unreasonable dreams that he worries about me.

i dont know how to reply, or should i ignore?

ExpatInItaly

Absolutely ignore. And block. 

You don't need this person interfering in your life. He wasn't there for you when you needed him, so I don't see why he should have tacit permission to stir you up any further.

Wiseman2
8 hours ago, Cclhxx said:

. He blocked me every time I relapsed, yet I always try to contact him. when I really needed him, he would leave, now it's only because of his unreasonable dreams that he worries about me.

Sorry this is happening.  How long ago did you breakup?

Unfortunately whenever an ex contacts you, it's for their own agenda. Bored, lonely, horny, just got dumped, etc. 

He wasn't there when you were in the relationship and needed support, so his selfishness is very much still present. He doesn't deserve a reply 

Please delete and block him and all his people from All your social media and messaging apps. Give yourself peace of mind and move forward.