Am I a homewrecker?

Lecocole
5 hours ago, stillafool said:

So has he now gone back to her and his child?

No, after we broke up, he said to me that he understood my decision and he felt sorry he dragged me into his mess, so he decided to make his separation official via a legal document that they both signed, which stated the date of their separation (three years ago), custody agreements, and alimony. They didn't have any of that before.

• Like 1
stillafool
48 minutes ago, Lecocole said:

No, after we broke up, he said to me that he understood my decision and he felt sorry he dragged me into his mess, so he decided to make his separation official via a legal document that they both signed, which stated the date of their separation (three years ago), custody agreements, and alimony. They didn't have any of that before.

Why didn't he just file for divorce to prove to you that he was serious about being with you?

Lecocole
1 hour ago, stillafool said:

Why didn't he just file for divorce to prove to you that he was serious about being with you?

They never got married so a divorce wasn't needed.

Weezy1973

My sister fairly recently divorced and they still lived in the same home (he lived in a suite downstairs). And she initiated the divorce and was happy about it. And then he started dating someone new and she is quite upset by it. Sometimes those feelings can pop back up once the realization that the break up is really final happens.

ExpatInItaly

Wait, why was this thread merged with another one? 

The first OP @zoe545 is the baby's mother in this scenario. And now the second OP @Lecocole is the ex-girlfriend?

• Shocked 1
mark clemson

It seems the truth is that Lecocole wrote a fake post from the perspective of the new GF in the original post. Perhaps out of curiosity over what people's take would be, perhaps due to some sort of mental fixation with writing fake posts, or perhaps simply from boredom, who can say.  They certainly seem to have put some degree of "work" into the fake post.

Perhaps the original post too was fake to "set up" this 2nd post. I guess we'll never know.

• Like 1