Girlfriend decided to meet her cheating ex

arcane3090

Girlfriend decided to meet her ex who cheated on her with multiple women.

Somehow she could not find closure she says and he owed her £4000 which she has been trying to get back.

Supposedly he got back in contact with her on wechat via family asking for forgiveness etc recently ... and she behind my back schemed to meet him in South Korea for 7  days trip.

On the day she departed she was at the airport and I asked her why she's there...unusual as in China you use trains.i kept asking herbahe said she's meeting a client then her plans did not match with her destination on the flight radar then she said she was meeting a classmate who had a baby she sent a picture.

She then said she needed a break as I was smothering her and wanted to be by herself. 

I let it go next day I called the hotel she answered but in the bathroom, talking quietly them she held the phone to her chest and looked away and continued talking then she said she had to go.

I was suspicious and asked her to tell me where she is she was acting odd...she said she did not want to I asked her send me a picture of your classmates she denied that as well...normally she's happily sends pictures of location she's at...

Afterward she held the phone to her chest so I could not see surroundings and went outside and went somewhere....using the underground.

On another day I called her she hushed me and talked quietly while in the room...then hung up ..

I called again she then bloked me on wechat....for a full 5 days.

Afterwards I demanded after she unblocked me that it was over she begged me that she was only having a break..

I accepted but it chewed on me for a while and I could not help but ask her if she went on a break where were the pictures she normally shares she said there was none.

Later I find out that she had met her ex in Seoul or somewhere and he enticed her for 7 days trip she said she would use it as a time for closure as she still liked him after he cheated her with multiple women and she found out later.

She went there to find closure over a 7 days period supposedly she demanded that he pay her the money he borrowed he declined and he left her to her to her  devices at the hotel and ticket he paid for. I think he was under the impression she would come back.....

Well she told me that nothing happened he would not give the money and as the hotel and tickets were paid she stayed and enjoyed Seoul for 7 days all the while I could not contact her as she blocked me.

Her story changed multiple times

1. She said meeting a client

2. Meeting a classmate

3. She needed a break 

4. She said before she married me she needed to feel what it was like to live in a different location.

5. She came out with the truth after pressure and how her story did not make sense...

What do people think....was she sleeping with him....she denies it totally ...of course...

d0nnivain

You mean your EX GF did all this.  You can't stay with this manipulative liar.  It would be bad enough if she went down the street to see an EX but to hop a plane, good gracious.   There's way too much BS drama in here.  

• Author
arcane3090
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, d0nnivain said:

You mean your EX GF did all this.  You can't stay with this manipulative liar.  It would be bad enough if she went down the street to see an EX but to hop a plane, good gracious.   There's way too much BS drama in here.  

Thanks ..

Edited by arcane3090
  • Like 1
  • Author
arcane3090
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, d0nnivain said:

Do you think she slept with the ex i mean she blocked me 5 days  just confused with the diff stories...? Any help appreciated...

Edited by arcane3090
stillafool
7 minutes ago, arcane3090 said:

Do you think she slept with the ex i mean she blocked me 5 days  just confused with the diff stories...? Any help appreciated...

Yes, she is sleeping with him and having sex with him during her 7 day trip.  It's obvious.

Gebidozo

Sorry this is happening to you.

Whether she slept with him or not is irrelevant. She lied, she cheated, she manipulated. This is a real dealbreaker.

ExpatInItaly
9 hours ago, arcane3090 said:

What do people think....was she sleeping with him

Of course she was, yes. 

Please tell me you have since dumped her. If not, you are being terribly and willfully naive that this relationship has any hope at all, She has zero respect for you and is clearly still in love with her ex. 

d0nnivain

If she just wanted to talk to him she could have used a phone or computer for video chat.  She went there for one reason:  to be with him in person.  Of course they had sex.