I'm hurt my gf has lied to me about talking to her ex for the second time now and getting money from him

Blaine N

Jus recently I have caught my girlfriend talking to her ex for the second time now an getting money off him the first time she told me what can we do to change it an gave me my say an I told her stop or im done an he pays her phone bill to I found out recently but she told me she quit an so on an but told me they both knew it would never work out they came to terms with that along time ago whatever but she said they been through so much he'll together an he was the one person to never give up on her so when I caught her up in it this time she said that nothing would ever change that none of her past relationships did she told me accept or deal with it or be gone I told her I'm gone I know my worth now she wants to try everything in the world to change it or fix it I do love her it jus hurts an I don't want to be lied to again or hurt again but idk what to do its eating me alive rn

ExpatInItaly

Punctuation is your friend. Please use it. 

Moving on, this relationship was doomed. If a woman tells you she is taking money from an ex, you need to ditch her the first time. Don't stick around for me, because as you learned, it will happen again. 

• Like 1
d0nnivain

She's not going to give up the money.  You need to give her up.  

• Author
Blaine N
1 hour ago, ExpatInItaly said:

Punctuation is your friend. Please use it. 

Moving on, this relationship was doomed. If a woman tells you she is taking money from an ex, you need to ditch her the first time. Don't stick around for me, because as you learned, it will happen again. 

I really am trying to get that in my head jus hurts

• Author
Blaine N
12 minutes ago, d0nnivain said:

She's not going to give up the money.  You need to give her up.  

Yeah I'm starting to see an belie

• Author
Blaine N
Just now, Blaine N said:

Yeah I'm starting to see an belie

Believe to being the second this happened