rush of sadness again

Salty_Caramel_1001

Its been a few months since my breakup and I am just started feeling overwhelmed with sadness again. I tried staying friends but then he randomly mention going out with his girlfriend. So  I turn responded back  like " oh that is really fast and I did not think that I would feel this way finding out but I do. I really cared for you but this is not going to work. We cannot be friends for now." and he never responded back.  I know 4 months is long and short time frame but i don't know it just made me upset all over again. normaly, staying friends is possible for me but not with him. He was the sweetest endearing man I have had the pleasure to date i thought and I feel silly. During the relationship we never fought or anything and he even went to family gatherings on my side. It was seemingly a smooth and what I thought a loving relationship. When he broke up with me I broke down in a flood of tears and I have never done that before. Then he started crying too but he said we were just different and wanted different things and that he was unhappy but he extreamly cared for me and wanted to remain friends because that is what works best for us. He never mentioned anything to me for months. I was in shock.  I thought we were on the same page. So yea, I just feel silly feeling sad and it's been almost two weeks since our last communication and I just feel really down. It is for the best but it does not make me feel any better.

Edited by Salty_Caramel_1001
d0nnivain

Grief ebbs & flows.  Being sad doesn't mean you should get back together. You just miss the good times. 

So you had a bad day(s).  Pick yourself up & move forward.