She loved me deeply, I forced her to leave, what to do?

Gebidozo
5 hours ago, LLs said:

You don't think someone like me deserves another chance? I am just stupid when it comes to this stuff so I looked to others for advice. I know my mistakes but please believe me that I'm not an evil guy, just really really stupid when it comes to relationships...

You remind me of myself when I was younger. Believe me, I know how you feel. I think you should stop looking at those issues in terms of “deserving” something. Nobody deserves anything. You seem to reflect too much about that. Try to be completely, sincerely humble. Don’t hope for anything, just focus on making her feel better.

• Like 1
basil67
7 hours ago, LLs said:

You don't think someone like me deserves another chance? I am just stupid when it comes to this stuff so I looked to others for advice. I know my mistakes but please believe me that I'm not an evil guy, just really really stupid when it comes to relationships...

I agree with @Gebidozo.  Nobody "deserves" another chance...not even you.   Here you are talking about how you understand it's her decision and then you talk about deserving another chance.  You can't have it both ways. 

Further, you now telling us that you had bad habits leading up to event.  Have you not considered that this last infraction could have been the final nail in the coffin?  She may have a laundry list of things you've done which annoy her and which she doesn't ever want to deal with again.

To be honest, thinking that you deserve another chance reeks of entitlement, and shows a complete lack of respect for your ex making a decision which works for her.  It seems that you're really struggling with the concept of consequence.  Is this the first time you've received consequence for bad choices/behaviour?

Just leave the poor girl alone.  She's been through enough s*** with you already

Edited by basil67
Acacia98
12 hours ago, LLs said:

Acacia98You're right but she's still young. I think back to when I was 22 years old and I was a lot more immature than I am now, so I think these things will come with time. And to your point about my mistakes: Yup and that hurts the most. I can list out every single mistake I've made that led to the breakup, direct and indirect. I know there are 4 billion women but its hard to describe how special she is

Perhaps you are right and she will mature as she grows older. The question is what you should do now.

Well, in the interests of learning from your mistakes, you should

1. Take time to assess your relationship more objectively and also recognize where she may have made mistakes or been a mismatch for you. In the aftermath of a breakup, there is a tendency for some people to blame themselves for everything and put their ex on a pedestal. As a result, they don't develop a better sense of what a healthy relationship should look like and, in the next relationship, simply suppress all their thoughts and emotions about legitimate issues in the relationship. Not surprisingly, the next relationship often ends up being disastrous too.

2. Respect the boundaries your ex and her family set by blocking you everywhere. If you persist in trying to contact any of them, you will be communicating to them that you are too self-centered and entitled to care about other people's needs and preferences. You might also come across as emotionally unstable. And that will simply confirm to them all that the breakup was a good idea. Please leave them alone.

• Like 2