Making friends and dating scene in Berlin

Jimyolo

Hello everyone, I'm planning about moving to Berlin soon. I wanted to ask about some things about social life there, making friends, dating scene etc. I'm an extrovert and I'm learning German (they're not perfect yet), I've heard that Berlin is a city that never sleeps but I've also heard that German people are a bit cold. Why do you suggest? Also, how about women? Do they like Mediterranean men? Would it be a good idea to make a social circle with different ethnicities?

Wiseman2

Are you moving there for work? Wait until you get there and get to know some of your colleagues and neighbors.

Join some groups and clubs, volunteer, get involved in sports and fitness, take some classes and courses and broaden your social horizons.

Get a good profile and pics on quality dating apps and start talking to local women once you are settled. 

• Author
Jimyolo
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Are you moving there for work? Wait until you get there and get to know some of your colleagues and neighbors.

Join some groups and clubs, volunteer, get involved in sports and fitness, take some classes and courses and broaden your social horizons.

Get a good profile and pics on quality dating apps and start talking to local women once you are settled. 

Thanks for your response. Yes I'm moving permanently for work. About dating apps, I have a friend in Greece who says dating apps are risk for the average man because many women aren't real women but bots, and many others do it for the likes and attention and then just ghost you. Idk but if I don't have many hopes in dating apps if it's like that I prefer the traditional way

Edited by Jimyolo