Should Single Guy Become MM To Find Happiness With OW

Quote Fun2BMe

Skum men should be locked up

Agreed:

All married men hitting on single women should be locked up.

If you agree married men hitting on single women are scum who should be locked up, then why do you want to act like one? How desperate are you?

jen_jen_heartbroken
So, maybe I should pretend to be married and pursue "the other woman?" Then I would have the most dedicated (gullible?:cool: ) woman a man could possibly have. And I would never be alone again.

There seems to be no shortage of just one group that seems to be in total bliss with their partner....the other woman!!! (OW) Single guys everywhere should take the hint:eek:

Neptune, why don't ya head over to the LS OW forum -- there's an abundance of easy prey over there. Just don't forget to wear your raincoat.

• Author

Quote Fun2BMe

How desperate are you?

TRUE CONFESSIONS:

Actually, not desperate at all. This thread probably should be posted in the rant forum. Actually if you will notice I have have basically been the devil`s advocate for this whole thread.

If there were any women that I was interested in getting to know I certainly would not blow my chances with the stunt I proposed. The total number of women that I consider even remotely possible for a relationship right now is zero.

The main purpose I started this thread was to subtly expose that married men routinely use women in extramarital affairs. It is one hell of a bargain for them. I wanted to hack away piece by piece what is really going on. But, many times it is the woman who actually initiates the relationship. I saw this taking place just today.

But, I just don`t really have the energy for it. One thing I will note. In the bible remember how Jesus stopped an adulterous woman from being stoned by asking let him without sin be the first one to cast a stone?

Well, nowadays what I seem to notice is that the adulterous women are the ones with the stones ready to cast them at anyone that should judge them. My how times have changed.

Well that's good to know you're just being the devil's advocate and trying to make a point. The world would be a better place if everyone at least attempted to do things the right way, then there would still be some mistakes like a lie here and there but to intentionally devise a fraud persona to capture the heart of a woman is taking it too far.

I do see where you're coming from now and I'm sure you don't mean to literally act on it, only to point out how woman do tend to show more interest towards men who are already taken. The opposite sometimes also applies where a woman seems more desirable for a man when she already has a boyfriend or husband, like if she's good enough for someone else, then she could be good enough for me, or else a conquest, challenge thing.

crikey

boring boring boring cliched cliched cliched.

Guys exchanging ways of getting chicks to take thier snotty little noses out of the air for long enough to notice that guys actuall exist and snotty nosed chicks using the discussions as an excuse to slag off at decent guys.

Pathetic.

Chicks who need any sort of pursuing be it truth or lies simply arent worth pursuing. And thats an awful lot of em.

These chicks behave like prey and they wonder why they only seem to attract predators. Hello! Prey does attract predators girl. You want a partner and not a predator. You behave like a partner and not like prey.

MM apper to have more success because a few girls do chase them and then the married guys do something that single guy s normally don't. They turn done thiese chicks.

And this kind of blow to the girls fragile ego sends her beserk. "Nobody turns down my tits. Rahh Rahh Rahh!"

And they go from pursuit into stalking mode. Their behaviour makes it APPEAR that married guys have more chicks after them but in fact its no more than anyone else.

It's all good

If a girl thinks she is 'Boinking" a married guy what makes you think she's interested in a relationship? Also she might be lying to you and tell you she's single when she really is a mom with three kids!!! The playing games thing can come bake to bite you in the a**! It works in movies but not in real life.

Fun to dream though huh???

If a girl thinks she is 'Boinking" a married guy what makes you think she's interested in a relationship? Also she might be lying to you and tell you she's single when she really is a mom with three kids!!! The playing games thing can come bake to bite you in the a**! It works in movies but not in real life.

Fun to dream though huh???

Thanks for beating me to ye olde "gender Reverse" m dear.

I'm a little surprised that nobody has raised the issue of married women removing thier wedding rings and throwing themselves at single guys.

Several womens sports teams are notorious for this behaviour when they travel interstate without thier families.

• Author

Quote sparticuss

And this kind of blow to the girls fragile ego sends her beserk. "Nobody turns down my tits. Rahh Rahh Rahh!"

And they go from pursuit into stalking mode. Their behaviour makes it APPEAR that married guys have more chicks after them but in fact its no more than anyone else.

There is a lot of validity in what you are saying. But, it appears to me that there is a deeper issue going on with many women pursuing married men. It related to power or ego, not sure what`s going on. Maybe even instictive from humans polygamist past.

I think there is a link to polygamy in their behavior. The concept of monogamy just is not clicking with them. But, that would be only some, certainly not all women.

I do know that some women will pursue a married man when it is very illogical to do so. Plenty of available, good catch men will be ignored at times. That is why I think that something else is going on that really I am not sure anyone has ever explained. And, likely the women themselves can`t explain what drives them.

But it appears there is no other group as determined and militant when looked at as an overall group. Just based on the posting here on LS.

It's all good

Sometimes I think women go after married men because they are use to chasing affection. Perhaps an absent father figure. On the other hand maybe they need to have conflict in their lives in order to feel loved. They want to be loved to the fullest extent but are afraid of getting hurt or crushed so they pursue something safe. Most men do not leave their families for the other woman, so it's safe to feel in love with them because in the back of their minds they are already getting hurt. Better to know up front. Better to know the reasons right away for the hurting.

I do think single people should leave married people alone. Okay, Okay, I like to get hit on every once in a while by some single hottie looking for attention, but once they know you have two kids and a dog......they tend to run the other way! LOL! And if they don't you can! :)

I do know that some women will pursue a married man when it is very illogical to do so.

It might have to do with less risk of hurt. I get hurt like crazy when I get dumped or rejected and wonder what was wrong with me, but if a married man were to dump me (this is hypothetical, I don't date married men) it wouldn't be my fault, but because he's married.

I might subconsiously push the limits with my behavior. If I know from the beginning that since he is married he is not planning on a future with me, I could act my crazy self and risk whatever and however long he'll put up with me, knowing in the end he ended it not because of me but because he's married.

With a single guy, you're always on your best behavior, hoping that things will lead to something more serious and if things end, you'll be analyzing your behavior and feeling depressed and rejected and not good enough.

Think about it. That would mean that at some point, the woman would have to find out you are not really married. Do you think she would still like you the same after a big lie like that?

FOR REAL:rolleyes:

What are you on about fun? Men seduce women with lies all the time. They have to.

Women are desperate for thier handsome prince, their perfect man. And they are pretty spiteful when it comes to rejecting regular guys.

So guys have to lie. They tell the women "I am a perfect man". And the women are so desperate for a perfect man, that they swallow this lie even when they are sure it is alie.

What are you on about fun? Women seduce men with lies all the time. They have to.

Men are desperate for thier beautiful princess, their perfect woman. And they are pretty spiteful when it comes to rejecting regular women.

So women have to lie. They tell the man "I am a perfect woman". And the men are so desperate for a perfect woman, that they swallow this lie even when they are sure it is alie.

Personally I think the gender reversing approach is a lazy form of debate, but as you're such a fan of it I thought I'd humour you. Do you like it?

Neptune,

your post humored me, it was brilliant and absolutely funny to read.

(I assume your only purpose was to write a brilliant post).

It would be funny if someone tried such a strategy... and a girl that is perfect for him, had always been one of the "good girls" and would have never dreamt of dating a married men before, fell in love with him.

She feels at the same time the happiest girl in the world, and meanwhile she is torn with guilt and the feeling of ...well, having become a different, worse person than the one she used to be.

They both fall deeply in love with each other.

He confesses.

No happy ending, here. The girl is devastated and does not want to see him again...she feels guiltier than ever. she feels cheated on. She feels like she has become a different person just because a guy played a game.

(in her eyes it would be just a cruel game)

The boy is devastated because he has lost a person he had fallen in love with.

Well, perhaps it wouldn't be *that* funny.

I would also like to remind to some of you that many OW might have been nice people before dating a MM.

And many of them might still be nice people.

What are you on about fun? Men seduce women with lies all the time. They have to.

Maybe you have to but most women prefer to be seduced by honesty. If a man is honestly all that, she will be into him. Yeah, if a man lies about who he is and she doesn't know he is lying, then naturally she will fall for him. That is slimey though and I don't doubt that as soon as she finds out what he's about, he'll be kicked out the door unless the poor girl has developed feelings she has no control over and struggles to find a way to get him out of her life.

Women are desperate for thier handsome prince, their perfect man. And they are pretty spiteful when it comes to rejecting regular guys.

Everyone has a type. It sounds like you're a "regular" guy who does not have luck with women. Many regular guys do so maybe there is something else wrong with you, and the fact that you think it's ok to lie about who you are to get a woman is one clue of some other areas in your personality that do not attract a woman.

So guys have to lie. They tell the women "I am a perfect man". And the women are so desperate for a perfect man, that they swallow this lie even when they are sure it is alie.

You must think women are really dumb! Go ahead and add to the list that you're not only a MM but own several islands, the president of X country, you love to sky dive and so on. You think by the time you romantically confess to her she'll feel so in love she won't care you lied through your teeth to get her? You need help if you think "guys have to lie." Nobody has to lie. If you think honesty has failed for you in life, you should look for some other reasons. You are using lies to conceal your true identity. Maybe the fact that you're not proud of who you are is the real issue here.

How many more men pretend to be single to get women, removing their wedding bands outside the house??? A lot more! So you as a single man thinking it would be better to pretend you are married, then going further to justify lying to women in general to pretend you are a perfect man thinking women go after perfection (how many "bad" boys have girls? A lot!)..anyways ... why don't you say you're a single guy and pretend you're a good catch but have not been able to find the right one, I don't see how this would worse!;) Most good catches like myself would be a possibility because I wouldn't consider dating a married man.

Are you too bad of a catch that you have to work on the women who would be willing to date married men and not deal with the more better catches?