He has a girlfriend.

dithammack

So I have this friend, let's call her Regina. Regina has always been slightly mean to everyone, but I thought she didn't really notice and that's just how she was. I found out that she dated this guy in my class, let's call him Jack, in their freshman year of HS (I am one year younger than them). I started to have a crush on Jack, but I didn't know that Regina had any intention of dating him again, until she did in my now sophomore year. Then, she somehow found out that I have a crush on Jack, and she started acting really b****y to me. Also, Regina and Jack make each other very toxic, and nobody likes them together; Once, Regina was hitting Jack with a drumstick, and Regina never likes it when Jack is hanging out with me and our friends (We are all in the same section in band, so we hang out together). Just this morning, I heard her getting mad that Jack sat in the chair next to me. I want to get over Jack, but I see him too often and I can't just ignore him! What do I do?

Wiseman2

Please avoid them. Have fun at school and with your extracurricular activities and friends. 

Please make other friends and talk to other boys. Try not to hang around Jack or Regina. Leave them alone. 

Why not think about finding a BF of your own? 

• Like 1
d0nnivain

You ignore Regina.  She doesn't own Jack.  He can do whatever.  If she's mean to you everyone will be able to see that she's jealous.  

• Like 1
Alpacalia

If they're dating now, you just gotta find someone else to like. If they're both toxic to each other, they will most likely break up eventually. 

• Like 2
smackie9

Keep your distance from both of them. Whatever is going on with them, it's their own business. 

ZA Dater
19 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Please avoid them. Have fun at school and with your extracurricular activities and friends. 

Please make other friends and talk to other boys. Try not to hang around Jack or Regina. Leave them alone. 

Why not think about finding a BF of your own? 

Good advice and I agree, OP you do not want to be part of that equation, Jack needs to stand up for himself and leave Regina.