Boyfriend was assaulted

Angel29

My boyfriend runs a social group. An ex colleague of his has ADHD and joined the group to make friends. My boyfriend put on an event and a few of them and this ex colleague met in the bar. My boyfriend was going to have a cigarette and this ex colleague put both of his hands around my boyfriend's neck, he pushed him off as he did not know what was going on. He said he was strong and now has a sore throat and struggles to swallow. This guy claims he did that to stop him smoking as he does not agree with smoking.

I messaged him and said never ever grab anyone's neck again as it is dangerous and you can cause asphyxiation and that he has hurt him. He has apologised and said he would never hurt anyone. He claims he and his friends do it. I have never met anyone who grabs people around the throat. He said he was concerned about my boyfriend's health yet caused another health issue!

My boyfriend is really anxious now as he already has other health issues and is really worried about his throat. He deleted this ex colleague off Facebook and says he must be a psychopath to do that and it that it was assault.

This guy has messaged me since and I really don't want to get involved. He is clearly lonely but is a liability and can't be trusted.

I have told my boyfriend to get medical assistance as he has been on Google and is afraid he won't recover. He is going to the doctor tomorrow. In the meantime he is taking supplements and eating fruit.

I just feel for my boyfriend as he has such a good heart and gets assaulted in the process.

Edited by Angel29
Wiseman2

Your BF is handling it well going to a doctor and deleting this person. Please stop intervening and talking to your BFs assailant. 

• Like 2
d0nnivain

Block the assailant & don't look back.