I would like to know what you think

Weezy1973

There were a lot of problems before your birthday. I don’t know what you’re holding onto - it seems like you’re trying to make things work just to stay together, which isn’t a great reason. Unhealthy attachment. 

For what it’s worth, and I’m not sure why this is, but birthdays seem to be a much bigger deal to women for some reason. I don’t know any men who think their own birthday is super important. It’s just another day. 

stillafool
8 hours ago, Gebidozo said:

The worst thing, however, is that he already tried to break up with you twice within less than two years.

9 hours ago, Flowerpower said:

I waited until 2pm the next day to see if he wanted to talk but he continued sleeping.

This is bad.  Given that he has tried to break up with you twice in less than 2 years. it's doubtful he was asleep until 2pm.  He didn't want to talk to you, make up and continue the relationship, he was waiting for you to leave his home, probably for good.  When a man wants to break up with you let him, do not try to convince him to stay with you.  They lose respect if you do.

Alpacalia
2 hours ago, happyhorizons said:

I agree with this ^^^ in that THIS IS MORE THAN just a birthday DEAL.  It just does not "sound like" this relationship is what the OP needs it to be.  Somehow, I think this will just be a constant series of disappointments moving forward.

Thanks!

OP, a happy relationship is one where each person feels like they got the better end of the deal. Where like each person puts the other on a pedestal of gratitude. This is not it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1