What does this mean?

Jeff2672

How can I can tell if this girl is interested in me by a hug? She is 25 yr Brazilian girl and we actually had a great conversation for over an 1 1/2. Never met her before. At the end of the night her ride came to pick her up and she stood up and she threw up her arms put them around my neck and I obviously put my arms around her waist and she pressed her body her body to mine and we hugged. It was definitely a surprise but a great feeling. I was shocked because i didn't expect that. It's been a long time since I felt that I had a WOW moment but it felt so right to me. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but like I said I never met the girl before and we had a great conversation for over an hour and a half and I was honest with her and I told her she was beautiful put beyond what I see on the outside and that her beauty definitely captivated me because of who she was as a person and it was just amazing I can't explain it. Something you just can't explain but I was just curious if a hug was anything or meant anything from her? Thank you for your time.

Gebidozo
1 hour ago, Jeff2672 said:

How can I can tell if this girl is interested in me by a hug? She is 25 yr Brazilian girl and we actually had a great conversation for over an 1 1/2. Never met her before. At the end of the night her ride came to pick her up and she stood up and she threw up her arms put them around my neck and I obviously put my arms around her waist and she pressed her body her body to mine and we hugged. It was definitely a surprise but a great feeling. I was shocked because i didn't expect that. It's been a long time since I felt that I had a WOW moment but it felt so right to me. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but like I said I never met the girl before and we had a great conversation for over an hour and a half and I was honest with her and I told her she was beautiful put beyond what I see on the outside and that her beauty definitely captivated me because of who she was as a person and it was just amazing I can't explain it. Something you just can't explain but I was just curious if a hug was anything or meant anything from her? Thank you for your time.

There is only one way to find out what it meant: ask her out on a date, and when it ends with a similar hug just kiss her. 

• Author
Jeff2672
Posted (edited)

I appreciate that. I actually stopped in at her job for a quick second and  she remembered me and we had one drink together because I have work in the morning. Last thing. She introduced me to her one friend. Now I say this because I still get shy at times, even at this age and I accept it. It's apart of who I am. Does it affect me from meeting a woman at times. Yes it does, I notice that and it sucks. Anyway. Thank you for that piece. I truly appreciate it

Edited by Jeff2672
I wrote a lot of words wrong
flitzanu

if you spent an hour and a half talking to her at her job, if she is a server/bartender of some sort, then it is likely she is being friendly and doesn't necessarily mean anything.

don't confuse her job with being any kind of date.