losing interest

NoieBowie

so i’ve been in a relationship for about a month and a half now and i just feel like i lost feelings for him. he’s so sweet and attentive, it’s not anything he’s doing wrong but now anytime he kisses me or compliments me i just don’t get the butterflies i used to or blush or anything like that, i just don’t really feel anything. i’ve noticed this in past relationships too. is there something wrong with me? what could this be?

Wiseman2

It seems like you're not ready to settle down. You're still enjoying the rush of novelty. It's only 6 weeks. Set yourself free unless you would like to develop something with him. 

Alpacalia

Just haven't found the right relationship for your liking or maybe you grew out of the phase/daydreams of glamour of having a boyfriend and now realize the realities of what a relationship really is then you find out it takes lots of hard work and takes up all of your time, so that means there is very little you have time left for yourself, so the question always arises why do I feel so disconnected? 

MsJayne

Maybe you like the thrill of the chase, but once the chase is over the prize loses it's gloss. That often happens when we choose a partner who's sexually appealing but who we don't really click with in other ways once we start getting to know them. Or, if you have difficulty forming and maintaining emotional connections in general, it could be to do with your family background.  

Wiseman2

Do you tend to be a thrill seeker? Perhaps try sports hobbies and interests that challenge this a bit better than BF hopping.

Or do you tend to coast along and passively have guys you're "meh" about around as security blankets?

How much time have you spent together in this 1.5 month? Was this one of those burning the candle by both ends and spending all of your free time together? If yes, then yes it's normal that suddenly the magic is gone.