How Long Should You Date Before You Sleep Together

Lilly

I didn't know you had to spell things out for men.

Unfortunately, you do. Pleading ignorance tends to be their favorite stance.

RecordProducer

All this planning takes the spontaneity away. You plan things and they are not so fun anymore. The fun is to do it when you're sure you won't do it... because you got too horny to say "no". ;)

Besides, the "no, it's too soon" thing makes me feel like we - the girls - shouldn't have fun, but we should only think of how to catch a man for marriage. Moreover the basis is: he should think we are good girls and can resist our sexual desires.

Men who share this too-soon sex philosophy, please don't complain when your good-girl wives have headaches 360 days in the year. Also make sure you call yourself sluts next time you sleep with a woman on the first night! Or is it different for men and women?

• Author

What I don't understand is that he could go out to a bar and pick up someone to sleep with anytime he wanted. Why did he go out with me three times, then lose my phone numer, then find it and call me, then go out with me two more times and sleep with me just to dump me. Seems like a lot of work.

Why not just pick up someone and sleep with them. Why all the work on me just to hurt me. That is just how I feel he has done me. I would just like to tell him that. I didn't call him after two months. He called me.