A dear friend sent this to me....

heartnsoul

• Author

Just a thought: I'm likening this thread to the human body. We eat, we digest, our body (mind) takes in what's NEEDED, and guess what happens to the rest??!! I guess I'll call it....filtration.

I'm glad it provoked thought. It sure did for me!

Outcast....lol I never thought of it that way! Maybe he is happy about what he sees! Still doesn't take away from the curiosity :o

maybe its destiny/fate-that heartnsoul is here to give you guys some insight on fate and destiny?? HMMMMMMMMMMM lol
:lmao:

he's probably saying to his woman huh huh, hey baby, look what I got huh huh

Bad relationships happen for a reason too.

Imagine a guy moves into your clean, beautifully decorated home. He's selfish and lazy. Doesn't clean up after himself - and ends up trashing your lovely home before he walks away having found somewhere to live.

You live in your trashed home for a while, feeling complete despair. Eventually you realise you're going to have to redecorate. You start stripping the walls - and it becomes clear that your home was not as perfect as appearances suggested. Homes never are.

There was a little bit of damp there, and a bit of dry rot there. You rip up the carpets and find out that parts of the wooden floor need replaced. They get pulled up, and you find that one of the supporting beams needs a bit of attention.

Had it not been for the f***er who trashed your home, you might never have discovered these issues that - whilst relatively minor just now, could eventually have caused problems that would have required a great deal of time, expense and attention.

It doesn't take away from the fact that some wanker trashed your home. It doesn't mean you deserved that to happen....but the whole sorry incident did serve some purpose after all. I don't believe any of us are 100% balanced and stable inside - but I think the difficult times, when used as true learning experiences, can lead us that little bit closer to it.

You know what, this is a nice metaphor. I'm not sure but lately from the advise and guidance of threads similiar to yours given...I am seeing (but not with blame on myself) how the "wanker" (hee hee..I love phrase because he's British and often used terms like this to describe everyone else whom he deemed beneath him...it's now it's being used to describe him . Love it! )

The experience has taught me to sure up my own self esteem. Bottom line. I

also did have a hand by somehow placing his love at a higher value than mine.

By also wanting to be the nice one and not walking away from the slightest offense I gave him permission "the keys to the house" and let him trash it.

I didn't have enough faith to believe I deserved better from him and could get better if I just waited. My wanting his attention albeit how low brow it was, was looked at as well, "he's thinking of me." So with time NC, LS...and resuming getting my head straight I'm coming to terms with myself.

Thanks for opening my eyes lindya!