Don't get Mad, get EVEN - Revenge Stories on EX's

SMHappyface

"So I put up a post on my blog specifically for her, asking if she had found out about the "secret camera in my bedroom", and mentioning a website where a video of me and her in action was located...(of course there was no camera or video, but I knew it would get some sort of response from her)."

I actually DO HAVE a sex video- from our trip to Santa Barbara! She knows all about it, because she was very into doing it! Should I use it? Should I post it on the web? I have often thougt about it. But, I am actually getting to the point where I don't give a damn anymore.

Heh, its fun hearing these stories. Granted we like to do the noble thing, but it sures feels good to get back at them. thats all that matters right? CaliGuy~ I like your thinking on this matter.. thats what we all should do, to not wallow around and take charge of your life.

If we're wasting our time thinking about revenge, we're obviously still hurt and not moving on.

Why do we waste so much time on people who care so little for us? I'll never understand that. I'd much rather save my time and energy for someone deserving of it. I respect myself enough that I can walk away, held held high, that it was just the wrong person. No need for revenge.

REVENGE BACKFIRE...

I just found out that my GF was sleeping with her ex for the last 3 weeks. I also found out that she is doing drugs with him and plans to get back together with him.

After breaking up with her, I told her sister, mother and 2 of her friends about what I found out and that I was concerned she was ruining her life. She turned them against me and I could no longer talk to them. And they didn't believe me.

So for revenge, I faxed a copy of an email that she wrote to her mom. It was from her to her ex and he replied to about meeting, screwing and doing drugs.

The problem is, I met this girl during the separation before my divorce. The divorce is not quite final yet and when she found out about the fax, she is threatening to call my STB ExW and tell her everything. If that happens, then I wont ever get to see my 6 year old again.

Revenge is great until it Backfires!

I'm No Superman

My attempt at revenge also backfired on me. It was so bad that calling the cops was the only option for me to stop her from following me around. It was 5 years ago that my ex-girlfriend of 2 years slept with her ex after we had a huge fight. She told me about it the next day and she broke up with me. Wasn't even sympathetic or apologetic.

After a couple of days of ignoring her she wouldn't stop showing at my house, calling me all throughout the night. I told her that I had slept with another woman to get back at her. It wasn't true. I was really wallowing in self pity and crying myself to sleep every night. But I lied out of anger and frustration. I thought she would at least leave me alone or even hate me after what I said. But it got worse. She wouldn't stop harrasing me and most of the times she was literally on her knees begging for forgiveness. She threatened to kill herself if I stopped talking to her. She dropped out of college. She eventually moved to another state after I threatened to get a restraining order. I told her before she left that I had lied about sleeping with another girl, but she wouldn't believe me. Needless to say, it was pretty intense.

Edit: The thread title reminded me of the Glad commercial. "Don't get mad, get Glad".. teehee.

Carry on..