Suspicious on my wife and now I do not what to do?

daveamec

I have been suspicious of wife recently and tried to find out what was going on. She was speaking on phone, texting and more than usual business meetings. I did follow her few times and could not find anything. I travel for work couple of times a months and tried to capture some evidence. For around 8-9 months, i did not find anything unusual in the clues and I was a bit relieved. Till recently, whey I just checked my routine,  and I got noted that as she has been cheating on myself. I am really shocked, distracted and lost all my focus. I cannot spend time on my work or my children. Even I lost weights due to struggle with my daily eating. My sleep is also terrible and going through lots of nightmares.  I would like to talk about this with her and do not know how to tell het.  I fear about telling her about my evidence as I am scared of her reaction. We have little children at house and her reaction may scare family. I am looking for a peaceful conversation or resolution. I cannot continue like this. Any idea please?  

Wiseman2

You have the same topic/thread from November 2023. What have you done since then? 

Marriage therapy could help if you want to stay married and find out if she is happy. It's better than illegal spying to help your marriage. 

• Like 1
d0nnivain

Are you suspicious or do you now have proof?  

If you are only suspicious, you could try spending more time together. 

If she is cheating you have to ask yourself why you want to stay with a cheater.  Don't stay for the kids.  That's not a good reason.  

SlimShadysWife

You caught her cheating. Why are you scared of her reaction?- she's in the wrong.

• Like 1