Should a spouse be willing to relocate b/c of their spouses job?

Moose,

Are you familiar with Mopar's husband troubles?? This is a man who will not lead.......

You may personally believe that the woman should defer to the husband in all things, but this guy doesn't make sound decisions. I say that because of this, Mopar has to step up and make some for herself.

Most women cannot follow because their husbands do not know how to lead. In reality, the way a man should lead is by loving his wife as Christ loved the church- and GAVE HIMSELF FOR IT.

Mopar's husband isn't giving himself for her. Their whole marriage the last several years have been about him, his needs, his wants etc. He never puts her first. What the Bible teaches is that he put her first before himself after Christ.

It works for you and Mrs. Moose because you treasure her, you put her first, and you're not browbeating her into your decisions. It's a hard concept to understand, but I've seen it work myself for others.

What about men who won't lead Moose?

What about men who won't lead Moose?
I realize that there are those who aren't capable of leading. This is certainly a problem, especially if this isn't discovered until AFTER marriage. I can't tell you what I would from a secular standpoint, but here's what scripture says:
1Pe 3:1 - In the same way, you wives, be submissive to your own husbands so that even if any {of them} are disobedient to the word, they may be won without a word by the behavior of their wives,

Yeah, that's the part I have a problem with.

If you're married to a man like you Moose, who does lead as intended then fine but unfortunately Mopar is not in that situation and she has to do the best she can do.