Guy I'm being exclusive with stood me up and ghosted me suddenly :

• Author
11 hours ago, stillafool said:

Please don't call him out or contact that girl.  The best action is no action and to move on with your life.  He has a right to break up with you and be with another girl if he choses.  Even if he doesn't tell you the full truth when he broke it off with you for her.  Do you actually know who the girl is he's seeing and how do you know how to contact her?

Well I found this girl from Instagram stories/post where his colleague’s were taking videos and uploaded it. I kept looking back at it especially a video where they sat  in a group of table during dinner and they were sitting opposite each other and the way they keep looking at each other while they’re singing birthday song to his friend kinda hurts me, felt like there was a connection there or something up in the air you know:( 

the eyes can’t lie I guess 😕 I don’t know why they kept looking at each other. I cannot think of other reason anymore

Edited by Wenyyyy
Weezy1973
8 hours ago, Wenyyyy said:

the eyes can’t lie I guess 😕 I don’t know why they kept looking at each other. I cannot think of other reason anymore

Yes that’s probably the reason. But so what? It is what it is. You’re not going to change anything at this point. Don’t contact him, don’t contact her, just let time do the healing. It always does. 

Closure comes from within you. He has nothing to offer you at this point.

stillafool
On 2/27/2024 at 12:59 AM, Wenyyyy said:

And I am probably gonna regret not taking this final chance from you. But I am taking the decision to end our relationship here and now. I wish you all the best for the future being and hope you will find somebody that can take good care of you and give you the love you so much deserve. I am sorry it had to end like this🫶🏼❤️

After you first ended it with him did you contact him again and tell him you wanted to give him another chance?  it sounds like he used your break up as an excuse to stay broken up with you.  He never asked to get back together, did he?

• Author
6 hours ago, Noproblem said:

I think he asked CHat GPT to help him with writing a letter to end the relationship

Why do you thought so?

• Author
13 minutes ago, stillafool said:

After you first ended it with him did you contact him again and tell him you wanted to give him another chance?  it sounds like he used your break up as an excuse to stay broken up with you.  He never asked to get back together, did he?

Before that he wrote this: “If you still want to solve this I would very much like to work over it. I thought you were all fed up now. I just felt like I hurt you too much now. This is not easy for me at all and especially when I am hurting you. You are just a really good girl that definitely not deserve this
No, I have not met somebody new. I would never do that since I am with you🥰

and I genuinely thought he wanted to work it out again, but I did not reply him for 12 hours and then I told him I would like to try it again and after that he sent the break up text. I really felt like I got played

right before he also mentioned “we agreed to be honest with each other and I guess it was just not for us then”. Not sure what this line actually means cuz I’ve always been truthful.

Edited by Wenyyyy
Alpacalia

He is twisting his words and using the “agreement to be honest” as a justification for breaking up with you. He is trying to make you feel like it was your fault for not being completely honest, but in reality, it was his decision to break up with you.

Please don't let him manipulate you and make you feel like you did something wrong. It sounds like he was playing games with you and was not sincere in his intentions to work things out.

I'm not suggesting he is doing this to be purposely hurtful, he just seems like a dumb dumb.

Edited by Alpacalia
  • Like 2
stillafool
13 hours ago, Wenyyyy said:

. You are just a really good girl that definitely not deserve this

If he really felt this way why would he let you go instead of doing everything possible to hold onto his "good girl".  They are hard to find these days so that makes no sense and is an excuse.  Especially since you forgave him and expressed you would like to work on the relationship.  If he were serious he would jump at the chance to reconcile.

No, I have not met somebody new. I would never do that since I am with you🥰

His ex who was here isn't new.

right before he also mentioned “we agreed to be honest with each other and I guess it was just not for us then”. Not sure what this line actually means cuz I’ve always been truthful.

Unless he's saying because you guys agreed to be honest with each other and that is what he's doing by staying broken up because he feels the relationship is "not for us then."  

• Author
2 minutes ago, stillafool said:

If he really felt this way why would he let you go instead of doing everything possible to hold onto his "good girl".  They are hard to find these days so that makes no sense and is an excuse.  Especially since you forgave him and expressed you would like to work on the relationship.  If he were serious he would jump at the chance to reconcile.

His ex who was here isn't new.

Unless he's saying because you guys agreed to be honest with each other and that is what he's doing by staying broken up because he feels the relationship is "not for us then."  

yeah. I guess he was not ready to be in a serious one or maybe he just realised he has hurt me too much. But yeah you’re right- I guess he already made his mind when he decided to stood me up.

the second like rephrase it kinda right!

What does he mean “not for us”- this really confuses me up, when I ask to clarify- he did not give me an answer. But yeah we agreed to be honest with each other. And I thought he was all along.

• Author
12 hours ago, Alpacalia said:

He is twisting his words and using the “agreement to be honest” as a justification for breaking up with you. He is trying to make you feel like it was your fault for not being completely honest, but in reality, it was his decision to break up with you.

Please don't let him manipulate you and make you feel like you did something wrong. It sounds like he was playing games with you and was not sincere in his intentions to work things out.

I'm not suggesting he is doing this to be purposely hurtful, he just seems like a dumb dumb.

I really felt that way now! He manipulated me and played me :( 

now I don’t know if he was ever genuine- guess all his words was a lie. It’s so weird cuz his face behaviour doesn’t seems like he was lying as I was constantly observing whenever we talk something serious. He didn’t seem like he was nervous etc  

Edited by Wenyyyy
stillafool
4 minutes ago, Wenyyyy said:

What does he mean “not for us”- this really confuses me up, when I ask to clarify- he did not give me an answer. But yeah we agreed to be honest with each other. And I thought he was all along.

It means "not meant to be together",  "not compatible."

NuevoYorko

Please be on your guard.  When his love interest goes back to the country where she lives (if I've followed) he might try to get back with you because you seem like a sure thing.   PLEASE DO NOT GO BACK.  The fact that he chose to treat you this way says everything you need to know about him as a person, and about the relationship with you.   He 100% would do it again.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly
7 hours ago, Wenyyyy said:

now I don’t know if he was ever genuine- guess all his words was a lie.

Not necessarily, no. 

He might have enjoyed his time with you up until this other woman resurfaced and he decided to go another direction. The way he went about it was terribly rude and disrespectful to you, but that doesn't mean that everything until that point had been a lie. 

People do sometimes have a change of heart. 

• Like 2