I think I ruined a relationship

Hello everyone, I was talking to this girl for 3 months, everything was going well and we shared our feelings.

However, after 1 month she started to be hot and cold, meaning, the night before she would do a lot of sweet talking and the next day (sometimes many days in a row) she was totally cold, gave me passive aggressive answers and seemed disinterested in what I was saying.

So after asking if she was still interested, she tells me she's not doing it on purpose, tells me she's busy, and we move on.
She continues in the same way for another few weeks and I decide that since I had already become attached going on like this would not do me any good and we close.

After some discussion, we decide to try again and decide together to communicate better.

Weeks go by and it gets worse and worse, he has weird attitudes, cancels plans at the last second and says weird things like "I'll come with the super car to pick you up and you'll pull some girls" or other things to make me jealous.

I since I don't understand what he wanted to tell me I start having doubts and start asking if everything was okay.

We go on, sweet talking was a distant memory, she gives me mixed signals and then after a couple of weeks I ask her if everything was okay.
She replies that I'm making her anxious with these constant questions, she starts to get angry and I explain the situation a little bit.

She tells me that I am playing the victim, to grow up, and after that she blocks me.
Have I been too much maybe?
Honestly I am traumatized and i need some opinions

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
language
NuevoYorko

I think it just wasn't meant to be.  I don't see how you messed anything up, though I don't think that "talking to" someone for 3 months is likely to lead anywhere.  People need to date in person, generally.  Sorry you got hurt, she sounds mean.

• Thanks 1
d0nnivain

I don't think you did anything wrong.  She was playing games.  Now you are free to move on to a more mature person.  

• Thanks 1
Alpacalia
37 minutes ago, Zero00 said:

Hello everyone, I was talking to this girl for 3 months, everything was going well and we shared our feelings.

However, after 1 month she started to be hot and cold, meaning, the night before she would do a lot of sweet talking and the next day (sometimes many days in a row) she was totally cold, gave me passive aggressive answers and seemed disinterested in what I was saying.

So after asking if she was still interested, she tells me she's not doing it on purpose, tells me she's busy, and we move on.
She continues in the same way for another few weeks and I decide that since I had already become attached going on like this would not do me any good and we close.

After some discussion, we decide to try again and decide together to communicate better.

Weeks go by and it gets worse and worse, he has weird attitudes, cancels plans at the last second and says weird things like "I'll come with the super car to pick you up and you'll pull some girls" or other things to make me jealous.

I since I don't understand what he wanted to tell me I start having doubts and start asking if everything was okay.

We go on, sweet talking was a distant memory, she gives me mixed signals and then after a couple of weeks I ask her if everything was okay.
She replies that I'm making her anxious with these constant questions, she starts to get angry and I explain the situation a little bit.

She tells me that I am playing the victim, to grow up, and after that she blocks me.
Have I been too much maybe?
Honestly I am traumatized and i need some opinions

Hmm.. Well, if she's cancelling plans at the last minute and making strange comments about picking you up and pulling other girls, that definitely seems like behavior that's coming from a place of insecurity and possibly jealousy.

I don't think you were necessarily being too much by asking if everything was okay, especially if she was being hot and cold and giving you mixed signals. It does seem like she may have felt attacked by your constant questioning and may have shut down as a defense mechanism. It's possible that her insecurity and jealousy were causing her to act out in this way, but still that it's not an excuse for her behavior.

• Thanks 1
  • Author

Thank youuu, honestly hurted so bad.

It was almost a month ago i still traumatized since i still a bit attached.

Never expect to end things like that, she snapped without even being able to give an explaination anymore.

d0nnivain

Take some time.  Self soothe.  You will get through this.  Hang in there. 

• Like 1