My girlfriend has asked me to be a life model for her friends hen party.

Dantheman24

Dantheman24

My girlfriend has booked a nude male model to pose for a drawing class for her best friends hen party next week and he has cancelled! She doesn't want to let all the girls down as they are all excited so she has asked if I will stand in and take his place! She said that she doesn't like the thought of them seeing me standing naked but it's only a bit of fun and it's not like they have never seen a naked man before! One of them has been on the TV show Naked Attraction and told me she was really nervous building up to the show but felt fine after her body was revealed and that if I needed her support she would model with me. I have told her I will think about it. I really don't know what to do?  Would you be ok with your partner being naked in front of your friends? 

2 minutes ago, Dantheman24 said:

My girlfriend has booked a nude male model to pose for a drawing class for her best friends hen party next week and he has cancelled! She doesn't want to let all the girls down as they are all excited so she has asked if I will stand in and take his place! 

It depends on how comfortable you are with it.  Would you pose nude in other circumstances where you weren't with all her friends? 

Alpacalia

I'm pretty conservative when it comes to nakedness and I would feel uncomfortable with my partner being naked in front of my friends, especially in a group setting like a hen party. I understand that it's all meant to be fun and harmless, but it's still a level of intimacy that I would prefer to keep between just my partner and myself. I would never want to put them in a position where they feel uncomfortable or pressured to do something they're not fully comfortable with. JMO.

• Like 1
  • Author
Dantheman24

I am comfortable with my body but never posed naked for anyone before and worried that my girlfriend will regret it after.

stillafool
1 minute ago, Dantheman24 said:

I am comfortable with my body but never posed naked for anyone before and worried that my girlfriend will regret it after.

If she's offering you up like that she deserves it.

Edited by stillafool
  • Author
Dantheman24

She's not like that. She will understand if I tell her I don't want to do it as I asked her would she do the same for me at a mates stag night and she said "NO WAY"

SlimShadysWife

I don't think you should be taking on requests like this for a woman who's just a girlfriend.

• Author
Dantheman24

She is my partner and we have been in a loving relationship for 7 years. I would never to it for a girl friend.

26 minutes ago, Dantheman24 said:

It could get awkward, especially if her friends are there. There will definitely be gossiping and giggling behind her back. Is this more of a dare? 

• Author
Dantheman24

It's deffo not a dare. She doesn't want her friends to see what she considers to be private between us and has told them that she will hold their phones until I am dressed. She is trying to find another agency but it's too short notice and they are all booked!  

NuevoYorko

So she's uncomfortable with it ... yet it's worth it to her to do something she doesn't want and considers to be private ... WHY???   If it's so urgent that they have a naked man there just find some unattached friend or a male stripper, place an ad on FB, there are dozens of ways to get a willing participant that's not you.  Come on.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Dantheman24 said:

My girlfriend has booked a nude male model to pose for a drawing class for her best friends hen party next week and he has cancelled! 

Why can't she cancel the party, that particular class or find another model if you are both uncomfortable with it?  Things don't seem to be adding up. How important is this aspect of the party, really? 

Edited by Wiseman2

Just say NO.  The fact she lost her model is not your problem.  They can find another activity.  

As far as holding the phones of her friends, if they can't be trusted to not take pics of you (or any other model), then they are not the sort of crowd to work with.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Dantheman24 said:

for a drawing class for her best friends hen party

There is a big difference between a life drawing class and a hen party. One is literally a class (with an instructor leading) and the other is literally a party. Classes meet on a recurring regular basis (for example, every Tuesday night from 6-8 for ten weeks). A party is a one-time event. What's the primary focus of this get-together? Is it supposed to be a class, or is it a party?

I've taken drawing classes before--the model can keep their underwear on. They could also draw a bowl of fruit or something. Or they can take turns being the model. Plus, if it's a class, and for some reason they need a nude male, they can re-book the model and wait till their next session. And do something else in the interim.

If it's a party, they can substitute other activities instead of drawing a nude man.

I don't see why the next best alternative is having a boyfriend pose nude. Personally I wouldn't want to see my friend's boyfriend naked, and her friends will likely feel the same way.

And no, I wouldn't be comfortable with any of this because it's just so bizarre and doesn't make much logical sense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
NuevoYorko
26 minutes ago, IrinaM said:

And no, I wouldn't be comfortable with any of this because it's just so bizarre and doesn't make much logical sense.

Imagine how comforting it will be for the girlfriend if her pal who was on "Naked Attraction"  supports the naked boyfriend by posing nude along with him.   Sounds super fun!

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Dantheman24 said:

She's not like that. She will understand if I tell her I don't want to do it as I asked her would she do the same for me at a mates stag night and she said "NO WAY"

Lol. I don't know why she's even considering having you do this. You would be wise to decline. And then she can and should organize something different for her friends to do. They're not spoilt little children. They can handle disappointment.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dantheman24 said:

It's deffo not a dare. She doesn't want her friends to see what she considers to be private between us and has told them that she will hold their phones until I am dressed. She is trying to find another agency but it's too short notice and they are all booked!  

So she has already told them that you could be doing it before you've even decided. That's not a nice thing to do. Makes me wonder what other not-so-nice things she's done.

Alpacalia
15 hours ago, Dantheman24 said:

Right, would you be comfortable with her being naked in front of your male friends? I don't see why because it's you in this instance it would be any different.

Edited by Alpacalia
  • Like 1
d0nnivain

It's an odd request for sure but perhaps if she gets back in touch with the guy who cancelled he can help her book a professional replacement.   Having you do this for HER friends is not good.  It's a hen party meaning one of them is getting married.  Presumably you will be attending the wedding as your GF's +1.  How do you think the groom will feel knowing his new wife has seen you naked?  

I would be pretty offended if my partner asked that of me and I would never ask him to do such a thing. My partner's body is not something I can use just to save some 'party'. His body is something to be honored and respected. 

• Like 2
Alpacalia

It's an interesting request for sure. But "Dan the man" in a fedora, are you sure you're not getting yourself a bit too invested in the idea?

• Like 2

Hmm, a bunch of tipsy women, a lone man in his underwear (or not) with his partner watching on, what could possibly go wrong? Depends how tolerant your partner is. You could keep your underwear on, but I suspect that would ruin what's supposed to be the humour in the activity - it's a hen's party, these ladies want to see a pee pee so they can embarrass themselves by giggling and shrieking, (and often grabbing), at the male. Just because it's meant to have a sophisticated edge, (artist's model vs male stripper/), don't think for a moment you won't be subjected to unwanted attention. Unless you know these women are all sedate, sober, and not the least bit flirty, I'd give it a big miss. I find it a bit odd that they can't find a replacement, I don't think they're tried very hard and I suspect they're trying to save a few bucks by asking if you'll do the gig. 

Alpacalia

Put me down for not wanting to see pee pee.

I took a family member to a male revue show for a milestone birthday and at the end of the show, the male entertainers asked if any women want to go up on stage. Me and my relative volunteered my family member that was celebrating their birthday but the male entertainers decided to grab me instead. They tied me to a chair, did their little dance, and one of them smacked their pee pee on my forehead.

I was so embarrassed and when they finally untied me I proceeded to run off the stage and one the male entertainers swatted me on my fanny. There are plenty of other ways to showcase sexuality and sensuality without resorting to explicit displays. So count me out, I'll pass on seeing anyone's pee pee on stage.

mrs rubble

I wouldn't be bothered by this at all, I am a naturist though and hang out naked with my friends all the time. If you're not comfortable doing it, perhaps contact a local naturist club and ask if any of their members would like to do it.