Guys, don't, it's not worth it.

I’m here just to spread the word and some truths about my experience. I had the most amazing friend. We were super close. She loved me in every way a friend could and I loved her back. She had rough times in her marriage and we ended up hooking a couple of times. We stopped everything and we continued to be friends until it all bounced back. I lost my friend and caused pain and harm to others and to myself.

I’ve been going to therapy to heal and try to understand why it all happened the way it did, and I can only say that despite we all have our own troubles and we make our own choices, the truth is that I wasn’t a good friend and I was a total piece of crap. I could have been a better person and now I lost all self-respect, and working on my guilt and shame is still an ongoing journey. It’s not worth it, don’t do it, even if you love the person so much. Too late for changing things. Now it’s all about working on myself and leaving them alone so they can heal and love each other. Again, don’t do it, no one wins nothing at all.

Edited by AMPm